- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Need stop in TAMBARAM JN. which connects east Tambaram and west Tambaram and VILLUPURAM JN.which connects pondicherryWritten 22 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had booked for two days round trip from Madurai to Rameswaram, Tanjavur to Madurai. Mr Prabhakar picked us from railway station ontime and helped us making use of the service 100%• visited More number of places which were not in our list also. A reliable travel with a very quick responses. Thanks to Priya. Thanks once again to humble Prabhakar and Amitesh travels. You mad it memorable for usWritten 16 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Worst experience in my life. Dirty car and a very rude driver, rash driving. Refused to turn on the ac. Continuously cough, no mask, all through the journey talking loudly on the phone, eating and playing loud Tamil music. Always arguing. We booked for three days and 750 km. Due to all these problems we did not travel even 500 km. End of the journey the driver was demanding additional money. When we contacted Sawaari team they said they would look into the matter. That is all a lie. I will never book this and request everyone to think before booking . They collect the money in advance and leave the people to such creatures. We had to pay additional money to the driver as he was arguing with us and it was embarrassing. Such companies must be dragged to consumer forum.
I had booked my trip for three days from Pondicherry to visit temples in Kumbakonam.Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Arappalayam bus stand is 3 km northwest of Meenakshi temple. Its location is just under the banks of the Vaigai river. Take some time to correctly pronounce Arappalayam, if not you might end up at the other end of town.
Here buses to Coimbatore and Bangalore leave. Also buses from Munnar and Theni arrive and depart here. There are few signs in Latin script, but as always at Indian bus stations there are friendly people willing to help.
I was misinformed and directed to the other large bus station called Mattuthavani on the other side of the river from where buses to Chennai depart.Written 4 April 2023
- I made a food trip in Tamil Nado, Mysoor and Bamgaloru. The plan included driver and guides on each place both on the food and a destination review . The planning and execution of the entire route was excellent and Arun made sure to check everything out and provide excellent information. The tour was carried out by the instructors and drivers with great accuracy and professionalism. In the case of a food outing, please note to check if it is performed on the day the food stalls operate (like not on Sundays).Written 4 March 2020
- Charlie has an incredible ability to connect, with people and with culture. He entices you to try new things, he spontaneously seizes every moment and he genuinely cares that your experiences outlive your expectations. We were very fortunate to spend three weeks with Charlie through southern India. He made our trip amazing, including helping to plan to renew our wedding vows. I eagerly await to travel with him again! What a privilege!Written 4 September 2023
- Kind and polite surprise with Mr.sudhakar.
Enjoyed and thanks for your good attitude hospitality. We loved your service.Written 13 December 2021
- I had hired a private cab for my 7 days tour to Madurai, Rameswaram and Kodaikanal, from the agency J P Travels & Garage Equipment. +9195664 14013, +919385869414. The owner Mr Anand who was driving the car himself was very polite, honest and helpful.Written 15 February 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Madurai
- These experiences are best for transportation in Madurai:
- Private Arrival Transfer from Airport to Hotel or Vice Versa
- Affordable Madurai Airport Transfer
- Private Transfer from Madurai to Rameswaram