Architectural Buildings • History Museums
Showing results 1-30 of 124
What travellers are saying
- Don't miss this! And get a guide (500Rp at the gate) - our guide Shuresh really made a difference, making it really interesting and making sure we didn't miss anything!Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's good sunairse point in back side of lake pichola we enjoy in morning 6 am at sisarma village prep park so beautiful sunrise we seenWritten 5 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The cultural show hosted in this haveli is a must visit when in Udaipur. It showcases multiple cultural forms from different parts of Rajasthan such as Folk Music, Kathputli Show and many dance forms. The show is quite entertaining. It happens from 7-8 PM and entry starts at 6.30 PM. Do visit early for best seats as it is first come first serve. Entry ticket is 100 bucks and 100 extra if you want to record anything.Written 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely temple, such intricate carvings, shame there was scaffolding but you could still appreciate the work, very friendly locals who took us inside, made us feel very welcomeWritten 15 November 2023
- Om Namah Shivay ! Beautiful location / temple and can be visited while going in or coming out of Udaipur. There are 108 small temples in the premises but visistors are not allowed in the area behind the main temple.Written 1 December 2023
- A must visit temple to seek blessings and learn about the historical charismatic legacy of lord Krishna.
Visitors must go to the top terrace after walking thru the ground floor temple to complete their visit.Written 13 November 2023
- The fort was built in 1884 AD by Maharana Sajjan Singh to enjoy the Monsoons and hence also known as Monsoon Palace. Now it comes under forest department. Entry Ticket is 155 bucks and extra 106 bucks for the Jeep in case you don’t have personal vehicle. This fort is ideal to witness scenic sunsets and panoramic views of the city.Written 25 November 2023
- Entry to Jagmandir is via boat ride through City Palace. Cost to enter the City Palace is 30 bucks and the boat ride to Jagmandir costs 500 bucks for to and fro journey. The boat ride costs 800 bucks later in evening after 2-3 PM. The boat leaves every 1 hour from City Palace and while coming back there is a ride every 30 mins. The boat ride is quite beautiful where you witness many scenic views. Jagmandir is situated in the middle of the lake and has a good history. It has multiple courtyards, lawns, a small museum and the restaurant. You can spend time at Jagmandir at your own pace and then come back to City Palace where you can do other activities like the Museum, Crystal Gallery.Written 24 November 2023
- This garden was built by Maharana Sangram Singh for the royal ladies and their maids in the 18th century. The garden is situated on the banks of Fatehsagar Lake. Royal ladies used this to spend some leisure time away from the political intrigues of the palace.Written 25 November 2023
- Wow. So much going on here at this museum. The initial gallery of armaments and weapons was almost enough for the whole visit and that is just the first room! Of many many many. This is really a HUGE collection of art, artifacts, history, photos, paintings, musical instruments, etc. etc. etc. It's a bit overwhelming. Budget plenty of time or several visits so as to not get worn out.
There a beautiful serene garden with a gorgeous tree somehow on one of the top floors of the museum. How!!! It's a lovely place to take a break.Written 15 February 2023
- While we are visiting Lake of city, with heritage places, Celebration mall is also a one of the Best places to visit, don't go for costly or cheap but all branded under one roof.Written 18 June 2023
- Yesterday day we take booting at fatehsagar lake in evening sunset view is so beautiful and also chapati at this palace so enjoy so much also take coffy at this palace
Highly recommendedWritten 5 November 2023
- Sort of openair live museum/market. Paid lokal guide to show us around which was very informative and interesting. Nice handicraft on sale and several music and dancing performances. Everyone very friendly.Written 8 January 2023
- Maharana Pratap Memorial is located near to the Fateh Sagar Lake and on the top of Moti Margi, overlooking impressive beauty of Lake Fateh Sagar and the city. The Memorial is built to honor the courage and bravery of Maharana Pratap. A life-sized bronze statue of Maharana Pratap along with his loyal horse Chetak is available at the top of the hill. The museum built on the premises of the Memorial has good collections of paintings related to the rich history of Kumbhalgarh and Chittorgarh and few instances from the battle of Haldighati. There are other statues of near and dear ones of Maharana Pratap in the memorial premises such as Bhilu Raja, Bhamashah, Jhalaman, and Hakim Khan Sur. We visited in the evening with our vehicle and paid Rs. 500 towards entry and parking fees. From parking, one can visit the statue at the top by small hiking, alternatively E-Cart is also available for transfer. The view of Fateh Sagar Lake and city from the top is excellent. The premises also offers other activities on payment basis such as folk dance, zip lining etc. Food and souvenirs stalls are available at the starting
point as well as at the top.Written 7 June 2023
- Museum is a must visit place. It plays videos about Maharana Pratap and his life.
Apart from that there is robotic play of major events in Maharana Pratap's life.
Although the route to Museum from Udaipur is not very smooth but it is a must visit place. In between you will actually see the Haldi ghati, place where war happenedWritten 20 October 2023