- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 113
What travellers are saying
- Amazing views and memorable experience. The boat ride and ropeway ride are just good to enjoy. There are many activities on top after reaching the top with ropeway. Like aquarium visit, virtual games, restaurants, massage therapy, fish foot spa, fire pan, chat cone etc.
There is also a photo service with Traditional costume. There is Karnimata temple and a Dargah up there. The view from the cable car cabin is quite nice. Ride is for 4 to 5 minutes. As only 3 cabins move up and down there may be a waiting time for 30 minutes on rush days.
Boat ride takes you to Jagmandir.
We felt these were a must feel experience when in Udaipur. We visited the place just a day before a bollywood actresses wedding but there was no problem at all.Written 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent palace but they are asking for cash for tickets it’s not good for India otherwise palace is nicely maintained and they are very nice peopleWritten 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good museum also make by newer kingdom
We seen and enjoy at hangout gatherings also show dog dance at this palaceWritten 25 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's so good we darsan at 10.30am but savan month so rush is too high but we do darsan on time originally mawad king shree ekling nath jiWritten 22 August 2023
- Yesterday visit at jagdish temple it's so good make by mewar kingdom cloud also so much but we darsan easily
Also good palace but go in noon so you can do darsan on time if you go in evening so not possible for darsanWritten 22 August 2023
- I love the temple . Jab bat sakuma kicked ho to kanha Kong yaad aai aur me Chalabi aaya.
The temple is situated in nathdwara approx 60 km from udaipur we came at yesterday day and enjoy a lot all darsan do at shrinath jiWritten 26 August 2023
- This Monsoon palace offers one of the best sunset views over Udaipur. You need to stop and purchase entry tickets at the bottom of the hill and proceed by vehicle up an incredible zig zagging mountain road ( preferably by two or four wheel vehicle!). TAKE CASH to pay for your entry as payment options do not include international cards.
The palace itself is not in tip top condition but the views back over the city and westwards over the Aravali range are breathtaking. Well worth the ticket price and trip and would highly recommend this is part of your itinerary.
Watch out for cheeky monkeys grabbing food around the car park area. Toilet facilities are terrible for such a prominent tourist site. There are lots of restaurant options around the entrance to the Monsoon palace and one restaurant at the palace itself which we did not try.Written 23 September 2023
- Enjoyed strolling through the beautiful gardens. Thankfully, we were accompanied by a guide as without him it would have been difficult without better on-site explanationsWritten 16 July 2023
- This place the commute is really nice as it’s reachable via boat ride . The restaurant is on the main expensive side but serves really delicious biryanisWritten 31 August 2023
- Wow. So much going on here at this museum. The initial gallery of armaments and weapons was almost enough for the whole visit and that is just the first room! Of many many many. This is really a HUGE collection of art, artifacts, history, photos, paintings, musical instruments, etc. etc. etc. It's a bit overwhelming. Budget plenty of time or several visits so as to not get worn out.
There a beautiful serene garden with a gorgeous tree somehow on one of the top floors of the museum. How!!! It's a lovely place to take a break.Written 15 February 2023
- While we are visiting Lake of city, with heritage places, Celebration mall is also a one of the Best places to visit, don't go for costly or cheap but all branded under one roof.Written 18 June 2023
- Sort of openair live museum/market. Paid lokal guide to show us around which was very informative and interesting. Nice handicraft on sale and several music and dancing performances. Everyone very friendly.Written 8 January 2023
- Went in Oct, 2018. Three days of volunteering and we haven’t been the same since. This animal hospital works miracles and we think about going back every day. We are regular donors and dream of going back to volunteer for as long as possible.Written 15 September 2023
- If you are planning to go there then plan in the evening session. You will get excellent experience. We went to celebrate my friends birthday. Good experience.Written 25 September 2023
- Maharana Pratap Museum is a private museum located at Haldighati, there is a nominal entry fee. Visited the museum in the morning time. Post entry, a guided tour is provided, first the visitors are taken in a group to a small theater to show a short film on the history of Mewar and Maharana Pratap. After that the visitors are guided to walk through the fixed pathways for an audio tour with certain artifacts at the side of pathways depicting interesting history of Mewar and Maharana Pratap. The tour is interesting, especially for the Kids, but may be improved further. At the exit point, the museum depicts rural life along with shops selling sugarcane juice, local products, canteen etc. The entire tour may take around an hour. Overall, a visit to the Museum along with Haldighati visit may be made.Written 7 June 2023