- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 91
What travellers are saying
- While we are visiting Lake of city, with heritage places, Celebration mall is also a one of the Best places to visit, don't go for costly or cheap but all branded under one roof.Written 18 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow. So much going on here at this museum. The initial gallery of armaments and weapons was almost enough for the whole visit and that is just the first room! Of many many many. This is really a HUGE collection of art, artifacts, history, photos, paintings, musical instruments, etc. etc. etc. It's a bit overwhelming. Budget plenty of time or several visits so as to not get worn out.
There a beautiful serene garden with a gorgeous tree somehow on one of the top floors of the museum. How!!! It's a lovely place to take a break.Written 15 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A treasure in Udaipur city. Iv been around India for a while and believe me this beautiful store have amazing things. The details of each painting, sculpture, the stories Mr. Asit tell you behind each piece of art its an unforgettable experience. If you are in Udaipur don't forget to step by. Highly recommended♥️Written 20 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Maharana Pratap Museum is a private museum located at Haldighati, there is a nominal entry fee. Visited the museum in the morning time. Post entry, a guided tour is provided, first the visitors are taken in a group to a small theater to show a short film on the history of Mewar and Maharana Pratap. After that the visitors are guided to walk through the fixed pathways for an audio tour with certain artifacts at the side of pathways depicting interesting history of Mewar and Maharana Pratap. The tour is interesting, especially for the Kids, but may be improved further. At the exit point, the museum depicts rural life along with shops selling sugarcane juice, local products, canteen etc. The entire tour may take around an hour. Overall, a visit to the Museum along with Haldighati visit may be made.Written 7 June 2023
- Great experience! My friend got a Henna tattoo and I got some old postcards with nice drawings. Shyam and Vinala we're friendly and professional. RecommendWritten 1 September 2023
- Very nice place to purchase small items. Prices are fixed and not much expensive. The owner was very helpful and nice. I recommend.Written 6 May 2022
- The owners were incredibly kind and helpful who will treat you like your family. They offered reasonable prices for amazing art works. I would recommend you visit the shop as a must see in Udaipur.Written 29 September 2023
- Excellent art place that I visited during my trip in India. The owner was fully available and offered me a tour of his workshop and provided me with ample explanations on indian artwork. A nice place to visit.Written 15 January 2023
- It was my first massage and it was an amazing experience. I felt very comfortable and it was extremely relaxing! Definitely a reason to come back to India ✨Written 17 September 2023
- Very well maintained must visit attraction in Udaipur ! Having an energetic guide explaining the whole history was an add on that you don’t get at lot of attractions ( Thanks Rohit). Landscape and nursery in the area is beautiful and all statues are very well taken care of !Written 25 August 2023
- Bursting with crystal, including beds, chairs and couches, plus enough glasses, in all shapes and sizes, to serve a 300 guest party. No a/c. In a mezzanine overlooking a ballroom. Good toilet. Not a Must See, but if you’re touring the Palace, this is right there and worth 20 minutes.Written 16 April 2022
- A great moment with Shashi and her family during which we make chutneys, dhals, currys, nans, chapatis, pakoda, etc. Everything was so good, much better than in any restaurants we went in India. Shashi is full of good advice and makes really good jokes. We recommend with no hesitation!Written 28 August 2023
- My wife and I had a superb cooking class here. We had an amazing time with Renu and her family, learned a lot of things , not only cooking but about Indian culture also. Recommended 10/10. Thank you !!!Written 22 November 2019
- It's Very nice place to visit near fatehsagar lake.It has a lot of variety of fishes.Lots of activities inside that is 3D gallery and VR experience of under water, fish pedicure, restaurant.so don't miss it kids would love this place.Written 21 June 2023
- Best place in udaipur for massage very relaxing and health full,if you go for deep tissue it's very perfect they now all the pressure points in body my shoulders pain it's perfect after massage thanksWritten 26 September 2023