What travellers are saying
- Om Namah Shivay ! Beautiful location / temple and can be visited while going in or coming out of Udaipur. There are 108 small temples in the premises but visistors are not allowed in the area behind the main temple.Written 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely temple, such intricate carvings, shame there was scaffolding but you could still appreciate the work, very friendly locals who took us inside, made us feel very welcomeWritten 15 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must visit temple to seek blessings and learn about the historical charismatic legacy of lord Krishna.
Visitors must go to the top terrace after walking thru the ground floor temple to complete their visit.Written 13 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While we are visiting Lake of city, with heritage places, Celebration mall is also a one of the Best places to visit, don't go for costly or cheap but all branded under one roof.Written 18 June 2023
- Animals Aid Unlimited are doing an amazing job. As someone with some years of experience of NGO work, I can confidently say that this place is pretty well organized. Next to their actual rescue work (which some people in the review section seem to forget, is their primary function) they give insightful tours.
For any tourist to India, if you have 2-3 hrs in Udaipur to spare, visit the center and learn why there are so many street dogs in India, how Cows are really treated in commercial dairy farms and how animal rights are neglected. It is totally worth the visit and does not cost you a dime. Come and learn.
thank you guys and keep up the good work!Written 20 November 2023
- Yesterday day we take booting at fatehsagar lake in evening sunset view is so beautiful and also chapati at this palace so enjoy so much also take coffy at this palace
Highly recommendedWritten 5 November 2023
- Your collection truly celebrates the diversity of artistic styles and perspectives which is really good thing i like it and it will gives you a positive vibe with their arts.Written 5 November 2023
- A Nice Shopping area near Lake where you can enjoy our entire day and Buy Locke souvenir of Rajasthan and Udaipur .
A Locke MarketWritten 2 October 2023
- We walked in the store as the paintings displayed outside were brilliant and ended up spending a great time here!
Uncle is very sweet and his art work is amazing!
We got a few cards and vintage post cards…. Do visit if you ever get a chanceWritten 3 December 2023
- This ghaat is one of the most popular one in Udaipur. The entry fee for Ambrai Ghaat is 20 bucks. This ghaat had a lot of pre wedding shoots happening when I visited in the early morning. At one side of the ghaat, some people were taking bath and washing clothes as well. This ghaat has backdrops of Taj Palace Hotel and Jag Mandir.Written 25 November 2023
- Very nice place to purchase small items. Prices are fixed and not much expensive. The owner was very helpful and nice. I recommend.Written 6 May 2022
- Excellent art place that I visited during my trip in India. The owner was fully available and offered me a tour of his workshop and provided me with ample explanations on indian artwork. A nice place to visit.Written 15 January 2023
- We passed by this place at night. Busy. Lots of eateries abound in the vicinity. A good spot for relaxation.Written 24 December 2022
- This ghaat is the most popular one in Udaipur. The entry fee is free here. You can witness really nice sunset here. It is lively because of the pigeons in morning and in the evening a lot of small artisans are there selling products and playing local music. This ghaat had a lot of pre wedding shoots happening though when I visited in the early morning. I visited this Ghaat multiple times during my stay and loved it.Written 25 November 2023
- Full of greenery and lots of birds and squirrels, But not well maintained. Could spend some peaceful time. There is a play area for kids, Should be improved to make it an attractive place. Did not see any Rose plants here.Written 19 December 2021