- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travellers are saying
- It's so good we darsan at 10.30am but savan month so rush is too high but we do darsan on time originally mawad king shree ekling nath jiWritten 22 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yesterday visit at jagdish temple it's so good make by mewar kingdom cloud also so much but we darsan easily
Also good palace but go in noon so you can do darsan on time if you go in evening so not possible for darsanWritten 22 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love the temple . Jab bat sakuma kicked ho to kanha Kong yaad aai aur me Chalabi aaya.
The temple is situated in nathdwara approx 60 km from udaipur we came at yesterday day and enjoy a lot all darsan do at shrinath jiWritten 26 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The City Palace in fact is a series of palaces, each of the palaces represents unique architectural styles and materials. One of the important parts of the City Palace is the Bada Mahal, which is considered to be the male section of the City Palace. Bada Mahal has an impressive architecture, the intricate carvings on the Palace speak of its unique stature and significance. The interiors of the Palace are decorated with beautifully painted mirrors. The exterior of the Palace is decorated with strong pillars, extensive courtyards, and impressive balconies. A notable visit to witness the rich ancient history.Written 7 June 2023
- We go karni Mata by cable car( ropeway) have same waiting 40 mnt for cable car then we go mata karni hi temple and enjoy a lotWritten 30 August 2023
- As Dirk W says in his review below, it’s a mystery why this is not in the top 3-5 things to do in Udaipur. Much better than the Jagdish Temple but perhaps it’s because it’s 20 mins outside of the city.
Others have provided the history of the place so I’ll just add to this by saying it’s been beautifully preserved, no litter or graffiti and free from tourists - just a few local girls on a school trip. The carvings are stunning despite the destruction/defacing from multiple conquerors.
It’s also situated on a lovely quiet spot off a quiet road and a very short wander from the small parking area.
Definitely worth a visit - 30 to 45 mins is sufficient.Written 3 April 2023
- We had some time before temple hours of eklingji temple..so our taxi driver told us about this place..though we were doubtful at first, once we saw it, we were so glad we came here. Absolutely no crowd but a sculptural and architectural marvel...there is no idol or worship or ritual currently but it is a place for lovely photos...Written 18 January 2019
- Tripura Sundari Temple is a beautiful temple situated in Udaipur, around 55 km away from Agartala, Tripura. This opulent temple is 500 years old thereby making it the oldest temple present in the Udaipur district. Tripura Sundari Temple is one of the 51 Sakti Peethas and is the place where the toe of the right foot of Sati fell.Written 25 February 2019
- It was not crowded when we visited. Nice temple complex with serene atmosphere. Lots of birds chirping was nice to hear. Could spend peaceful time away from the hustle of the city.Written 19 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Udaipur
- These are the best places for kid-friendly sacred & religious sites in Udaipur:See more sacred & religious sites for children in Udaipur on Tripadvisor