Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
What travellers are saying
- Our group of 6 had two wonderful private sessions with Seethu. The practice, her teaching style and the location could not have been better.Written 2 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been taking personal yoga classes for over 6 months now …. Ameya bhaiya has really helped me to achieve internal strengthening of body through yoga, meditation and HIT exercises. The entire team of Aarunyaa is highly skilled.
If you are looking to get yourself fit from inside out, this is the place for you…Written 29 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did two morning classes and as an experienced practitioner I found them fun and challenging. Prakesh’s sharp commands are hard to follow at first but he is surprisingly gentle and encouraging when you try your best to do the pose. I agree with some other reviewers that beginners or those with injuries may not enjoy the class, but as with all yoga you must know your own limits and not be guided by ego to push beyond your comfort level. I was surprised by how much I could do and left each class with a sense of accomplishment and an uplifted spirit from the laughing yoga closeWritten 14 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Camel leads a terrific 75 minute yoga session for R 500 every day at 8 am. Starting gently with a focus on long stretches and coordinated breathing, I reached levels of flexibility I never had before. All parts of the body receive attention. Camel is astute in finding your stuck points and offers individual help. A great way to start every day in Udaipur.Written 9 January 2020
- Me and my family booked a wellness programm for 7 days ar Pranav and it gave us indepth knowledge of our personal care regarding health. They just not evaluated my constitution, they advised the best food,medicines,preventive rejuvenators,yoga, exercise all customised to our family need. Nothing was tailor made, they designed our whole programm very exclusively and it was the best part of our experience, highly recommended place with truly natural ambience. The ambience is heart touching with natural essense of birds sound, tree sound,and the wind blows ,open sky makes you mesmire. Unforgettable experience.Written 8 November 2023
- very surprise to have this fantastic setup in udaipur, new setup fresh environment and dynamic instructer with reasonable fees..we workout there energeticly..thanks team dynamicWritten 1 October 2019
- Amazing Place
very amazing place for weight loss therapy. Service was also nice environment, very helpfulness staff, and team and good place for body detoxification. thanks team Kalp Naturo.Written 25 September 2019
- I have checked last week at this place, i find it very homely and very courteous staff. Had a wonderful free yoga session at rooftop. The trainer was able to answer my all questions regarding yoga and health benefits.The food was awesome and homely.I will definitely recommend this place to others.Written 27 February 2020
- Jaswant the yoga teacher is very experienced. I had very positive and enjoyable yoga sessions. He has a yoga studio on top of their family residence. If you have any questions about yoga this is the man to help you. I was luckily enough to have private sessions and learnt a lot. It is close to Chandpole Bridge.Written 18 January 2023
- we spent two sessions with the teacher and really liked it. the class was held on a rooftop terrace (morning is better b/c less hot) and the instructor lady was great. i'd say a little bit of spiritual touch to the class, which i liked and worked well given the magnificent surroundings. it's a new offering and they are trying hard to give you a good time. lovely people.Written 13 October 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Udaipur
- These are the best places for budget-friendly yoga & pilates in Udaipur:See more budget-friendly yoga & pilates in Udaipur on Tripadvisor