Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- Cultural Tours
- Day Trips
- Art Galleries
- City Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Full-day Tours
- Dining Experiences
- Historical Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private Day Trips
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Ports of Call Tours
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Shopping Tours
- Yoga Classes
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
Top Attractions in Udaipur
What travellers are saying
- Mesmerizing experience... Glorifying the rajasthani culture.. Must watch... Udaipur me yeh nahi dekha to kuch nahi dekha...Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best palace in udaipur very beautiful palace made by maharana uday singh enjoy lots off
Also museum was so goodWritten 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The lake is quite beautiful. We had a private boat tour of the lake. I loved seeing the gorgeous buildings around the shore. The view of the lake from our hotel was lovely.Written 20 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- History and divinity together. perfect place for sunday's
we 20 odd had the blessings of Shiva, what a placeWritten 12 July 2022
- It is a small fort situated on a hill. Not possible to walk there so easily. We had requested our tempo traveler to take us above the hill. Initially he was not ready, but later agreed. It gives view to complete Udaipur city.Written 16 February 2022
- Since visiting Animal Aid Unlimited we have sponsored resident dogs there who cannot go back on the streets..
The fantastic work done by them in the community not only benefits the animals but also the people too - the extraordinary lengths Animal Aid go to to rescue injured dogs, cows and donkeys changes peoples relationship with them.
We absolutely love Animal Aid Unlimited and cannot wait to go back and see them again.
Compassion costs nothing and it is infectious.Written 21 May 2021
- The temple is beautiful and we were lucky enough to stumble upon it on the day of a small festival. I took my shoes off and then walked inside/around the temple looking at the different shrines to each Hindu God.
BUT BE WARNED - I was scammed yet again when an old man approached me and started showing me around. He began giving me information about the temple. I knew it was all a fraud when eventually he brought me to a art shop tucked away on the temple grounds. We then walked back to the front of the temple and he uttered the classic two words every scam victim hears… “give money.” I was pretty upset, but that’s just how it is at tourist destinations here. Business is business and that’s how people make their living. Next time I will always immediately say ‘no money’ when a stranger starts telling me about a temple or palace.
Now after reading my helpful review I only ask one thing… give moneyWritten 10 July 2022
- So post pandemic I've visited Udaipur and this was one of my most favourite memory.
I went to Jagmandir twice. Once during the sunset which looked stunning with the blue water around and once at night for the dinner buffet.
The food buffet for one person is around 2500 which includes boat riding as well. The boat ride at night was mesmerizing as the Jagmandir was filled with lights.
The buffet did not have much options to eat from but overall food for the price point was fine as food around Udaipur is costly if you try Taj or khamma ghani.
The dinner at night was totally worth it. The breeze was so refreshing and the lights were amazing.
They also serve drinks which were actually good (extra charge). I enjoyed the cocktails there.
I would say for the price point it was totally worth it.Written 21 June 2022
- This is a very pretty garden and it's a nice place to spend an hour walking. Our guide explained that the garden was made especially for the ladies to enjoy. He also explained the water system and all the engineering required to make it work.Written 20 July 2022
- Amazing views, great food and great weather. day is hot so not advisable, go only in evening, easily transport availableWritten 12 July 2022
- If time is not sufficient, Ambrai ghat is the best place to get the views , specially sunset views at lake Pichola. We had stayed at Amet haveli which is exactly at Ambrai ghat and had lovely views.Written 16 February 2022
- Beautiful and India's second biggest palace who witnessed historical events. Must visit and enjoy ..Written 23 November 2021
- This place is in the outskirts of the city, near Badi lake. It's basically if u wanna buy art stuff, they have made a small artifical village, where different artists showcase and sell their art. There are also shops selling jootis, handicrafts, showpieces, etcWritten 2 December 2021
- It is truly a great experience at this museum. Located adjoining the FatehSagar Lake, it's a must visit attraction at Udaipur. Also buy the ticket for the 3D cage diving VR experience for Rs 300 for a realistic experience.
Wish they would have noise cancelling headsets or sound proof cabins since outside noise from chattering visitors tends to somewhat mar the VR experience.Written 15 October 2021
- The idol of Lord Krishna will keep you so mesmerized that the chaos all around would disappear, though I must say that the temple is far more organised than my last visit 6 years ago and clean too, and now has a ticket too which actually makes the darshan simpler. A must visit place for God Krishna's Disciples.Written 2 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Udaipur
- The best day trips from Udaipur according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Udaipur Full-Day Sightseeing Tour with Guide & Transports
- Udaipur Private Tour By Car and Guide
- One Day Guided Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur Sightseeing Trip by Cab
- Ekling ji And Nagda (Sahasrabahu Temple) Trip
- Drop to Pushkar with Visit Chittorgarh Fort from Udaipur