- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- The fort holds amazing history and handcrafts. The guide I hired (Dr.Jitnder Singh) helped me around the fort and guided me in an absolutely amazing way. Do visit this place and hire him if you wanna hear the history properlyWritten 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The view was amazing and customer service is satisfying , unique collection with classic Jodhpur handicraftsWritten 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Serene beautiful place must visit when in Jodhpur. Guide needed to know the complete information to enjoy the serenity and importance of the place. Called the Taj Mahal of Jodhpur for 2 reasons, one made of same marble as the original Taj of Agra and built by the queen's in memory of the King after his death!! Just as the King built the original Taj Mahal in memory of the queen.
Beautiful scenic view of the whole city..the Blue city Jodhpur. Very close to the Mehrangarh Fort. A artificial pond outside makes the place beautiful and enchanting. The architectural marvel has photos of all the ruler kings inside it.
Ticket prices at INR 40 per person and guide charges INR 200.Written 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Class of architecture and old memories being restored. The display of vintage cars is really good. Worth visiting and the get to know the beautiful old things have been put in the museumWritten 27 May 2023
- They are so skilled and the miniature paintings are beautiful. Definitely worth a visit if you are in jodhpurWritten 25 September 2023
- We had a great time exploring this natural park with our naturalist Harsh as the guide. He was great at showing us the reptiles & insects otherwise hidden from our normal vision due to their camouflage with the surroundings. We saw multiple bird species and Harsh was an expert in calling out the birds by making their sound and kind of communicating with them. This is a must visit attraction and should be on the itinerary of every tourist visiting Jodhpur.Written 27 September 2023
- the kabab platter portion is damn tasty. candlelight makes a beautiful atmosphere. a must visit if you are looking for a peaceful dinner.Written 26 March 2021
- Mandore garden is about 7-8 kms away from the centre of the city. In case you are going by auto they usually charge Rs200 but charged me Rs. 280.
There is a museum inside with some temples, a food court and some trails to walk upon. Nothing much to see..Written 13 November 2022
- Awesome people with great English, they gave me a great introduction to their unque weaving method and life in the village.Written 25 August 2023
- I BEEN WITH FAMILY AND I GET VERY BEAUTIFUL DURRIES WITH DIRECTLY ARTIST, ITS REALLY NICE CRAFTSMAN THEREWritten 21 September 2023
- Phool Mahal is one of the most beautiful area of the majestic mehrangarh fort in Jodhpur. difficult to imagine the creativity of architecture in that era.Written 28 April 2023
- Baba Ramdev Tample Jodhpur was good...
And clean area to near by tample...
Ramdev ji main tample built in Ramdevra, Pokaran(Jaisalmer )..
Its second tample in Rajasthan...
Ramdev ji is good local god.....Written 20 October 2022
- I have been here and the art I have seen is really nice, full of details and the attention was so polite.
You must make a visit to them, generations of artists!Written 18 February 2020
- Beautiful view. And well planned gardens and everything must must visit place.
Dedicated to to most loved, Adored ,believed gods lord GaneshaWritten 27 September 2023
- Good temple for visit with family. Peaceful environment here. We have took visit here. It was nice experience.Written 24 January 2020