What travellers are saying
- Amazing collection at good prices. Antique collection with various variety. Must visit place. Staff behaviour is also good.Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Checking out Umaid Heritage Art School and its comprehensive and beautiful library of Rajasthani miniature works was a fascinating experience. Interaction with Mr Vijay Prajapat on two separate days made my Jodhpur trip extra special and unforgettable. The free art lesson he offered over a span of 2 hrs along with seeking knowledge about various facets of miniature paintings was awesome. I wish Mr Vijay's mission all the success.Written 23 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The palace is one of the only few tourist attractions of Jodhpur. It's divided into 3 parts as a museum, kings palace and hotel. It's not a old palace, as made very recently. Usually the organise luxury weddings here.
You can only access the museum as a tourist which is just a third part of the whole palace. The displays and architecture are beautiful. The garage with vintage cars would be the thing to add and one should definitely see.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Phool Mahal is one of the most beautiful area of the majestic mehrangarh fort in Jodhpur. difficult to imagine the creativity of architecture in that era.Written 28 April 2023
- Very nice collection of coins and collection is huge. Tour person subhash had good knowledge and helped us to understand.Written 15 November 2023
- Good temple for visit with family. Peaceful environment here. We have took visit here. It was nice experience.Written 24 January 2020
- Arna Jharna is a living museum where a person can interact and experience within the surroundings. The village-like structure of this desert museum with village objects is a perfect place to understand different communities and their activities. The rainy and winter seasons adds charm to the area, making it the perfect place in the year to visit. Apart from being a broom and musical instruments museum, Arna Jharna has some of the Rajasthani flora and fauna. During the events, the traditional dance and music communities are invited, thus making the place more lively and musical.
The people are also helpful and humble. One should visit the place once.Written 16 November 2021
- Fun cooking lesson with these super ladies. Knowledgeable, entertaining and very professional. Great way to spend a couple hours in Jodhpur.
A visit to their shops is a must for every foodie looking to spice up their repertoire.
Tony & Steph, UKWritten 1 December 2023
- This was a terrific experience! Lavi and her husband Sohel went above and beyond to make us feel at home! We made the finest local Indian cuisine with two people who had a great knowledge base and great sense of humor. I would highly recommend for anyone to do this, it is a great way to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a few hours. Thank you so much Lavi and Sohel!Written 16 March 2020
- I always visit this store with my family. I love the cotton fabrics available here. They have lots of variety for kids, both western and ethnic. They also have play are for children. Its a complete family store, something for everyone. The staff here is very helpful in guiding you to choose clothes of your choice. Even they keep all the precautions for Covid 19. I just love this store.Written 20 July 2020
- Very good handmade profucts, not pushy at all and good prices. Owner gave us very useful insights about India and Indian textile. Definitely recommend!Written 21 August 2023
- What a wonderful experience - beautifully and authentically appointed in Art Deco style.
Our suite overlooked the lake from the balcony and we were looked after like never before by lovely palace staff.
We took the walk in the estate and were treated to our own personal bonfire and sundowners overlooking the lake at sunset.
The pool and surrounds are stunning. The food was authentic and very good with options that avoided fiery chilli.
Wonderful stay - unreservedly recommendWritten 15 April 2020
- Museum is situated in middle of park in cool and calm place.
Ticket - Applicable
Warning - Food and water not allowed inside the museum, You can kept near Guard room area or in your own vehicle.
You will take 30 min to 1 hour to view all things
A fine and proper re-arranged Museum with information. All Halls & Rooms now well settled and maintained .
Wide collection of sculptures from old time 10-12th century period.
Different types of coin collection are presenting. The King's history and the things shown. Very fine range of Show-Pieces , utensils made by Ivory. Different types of weapons , armours etc are well presented .
A good collection Very old times hand painted scrolls and painting .
Hunted animals body with real skin.
Lot of things in a good manner.
The surrounding area , garden is now re-constructed and well maintained.
This is a government under control unit so no more people are visit here, they they visit the private king's museum in Jodhpur Fort , but in reality this is also a good place to visit single or with familyWritten 1 April 2021
- Plenty of delicious food at a natives home.
We were able to am Lot of different recepies from starters up to dessert.Written 5 December 2023
- At first the shop looks like any other but they do have better quality products than in Jodhpur city. But what we particularly appreciated was the service after our purchase. We had already left Jodhpur and we realised that my wife needed some adjustments to be made to her jacket. But these were organised in a very efficient way via good networking in Udaipur.Written 29 November 2023