What travellers are saying
- Amazing collection at good prices. Antique collection with various variety. Must visit place. Staff behaviour is also good.Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Checking out Umaid Heritage Art School and its comprehensive and beautiful library of Rajasthani miniature works was a fascinating experience. Interaction with Mr Vijay Prajapat on two separate days made my Jodhpur trip extra special and unforgettable. The free art lesson he offered over a span of 2 hrs along with seeking knowledge about various facets of miniature paintings was awesome. I wish Mr Vijay's mission all the success.Written 23 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I would highly recommend spending time in Salawas, getting to know the locals, experiencing their delicious cuisine and taking time to choose a beautiful durry for your home. It was well planned and the hosts were friendly and thoughtful. It was a very pleasant change from the hectic cities and time seemed to go slowly. I can't wait to return!Written 11 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I spent a couple of hours here and it's a really beautiful place, but unfortunately the poor maintainance lets it down. It's actually heartbreaking that such an architecturally significant place could be neglected like this. It's still worth a visit, but be prepared for the litter, especially in the upper areas.Written 4 December 2023
- Amazing foresight and excellent planning by the Founders of the city in building this centre of old town.
Unfortunately there’s scant regard for hygiene, cleanliness. Most of the public space is occupied by ravenous mushrooming commercial establishments, street vendors, and grossly crass civic insensitivities coupled with sheer govt apathy.
Truly sad to experience this vibe, though a nice starting point to stroll around in busy old town market.Written 13 October 2023
- This is a beautiful step well that is maintained also unlike other step wells in Rajasthan. There are no entry charges or timings as it is very much in a public place near the GhantaGhar.Written 25 February 2023
- I BEEN WITH FAMILY AND I GET VERY BEAUTIFUL DURRIES WITH DIRECTLY ARTIST, ITS REALLY NICE CRAFTSMAN THEREWritten 21 September 2023
- Baba Ramdev Tample Jodhpur was good...
And clean area to near by tample...
Ramdev ji main tample built in Ramdevra, Pokaran(Jaisalmer )..
Its second tample in Rajasthan...
Ramdev ji is good local god.....Written 20 October 2022
- Beautiful view. And well planned gardens and everything must must visit place.
Dedicated to to most loved, Adored ,believed gods lord GaneshaWritten 27 September 2023
- A nice place to walk around and buy some local products
The shopkeepers were friendly and helpful
You could find some old antiquesWritten 18 February 2023
- There is a history to the temple and one look at Ma and all your worries and sorrows melt away. There is also the Statue where the Rishi who cursed the King is located.Written 13 March 2022
- this shrine was on our way to Bera from Jodphur. Just 50+ kms from Jodphur. We are very glad we stopped for a while to absorb the story and just sit for a short time under in the shade and observe the numerous pilgrims arriving by the busload. Interesting.Written 7 May 2020
- Santoshi Mata Temple is temple of goddess Santoshi Maa. this is not a big temple. but peaceful , clean and well maintained place. hindu religion temple.Written 24 December 2018
- Fun cooking lesson with these super ladies. Knowledgeable, entertaining and very professional. Great way to spend a couple hours in Jodhpur.
A visit to their shops is a must for every foodie looking to spice up their repertoire.
Tony & Steph, UKWritten 1 December 2023
- Many people come here to visit.The temple decorated with light and flowers.I also prayed to God for my future.Written 22 October 2019