Bodies of Water • Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
What travellers are saying
- the kabab platter portion is damn tasty. candlelight makes a beautiful atmosphere. a must visit if you are looking for a peaceful dinner.Written 26 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mandore garden is about 7-8 kms away from the centre of the city. In case you are going by auto they usually charge Rs200 but charged me Rs. 280.
There is a museum inside with some temples, a food court and some trails to walk upon. Nothing much to see..Written 13 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the interesting places in side the fort. the architecture is very interesting. It is a must see placeWritten 2 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you have some extra time in hand, you can definitely try Masuriya Hill Garden. Located at hill top, it's great to witness sunset. It's a small garden, with good views of the city. Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Palace can be easily seen from here. A nice chill out place to relax and enjoy sunset.
Entry fee-Rs. 10/-Written 29 December 2018
- Good place to spent time faimly with friends ,it is best for morning walk,environment are very peaceful,Written 19 October 2019
- This place was built by Maharaja Umed Singh. This basically is a garden cum zoo. There so many birds, monkeys, deer, emu and the place surrounded by lush green trees . If you are running short of time then you can skip this place.Written 31 August 2017
- Good place for time pass with friends and faimly,around this garden varieties of flower and plants are available, filling very greener hereWritten 28 October 2019
- Hanwant Garden is a very beautiful place as it is loaded with wide variety of flowers as per the seasonWritten 24 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Jodhpur
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gardens in Jodhpur:See more gardens for children in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gardens in Jodhpur:See more budget-friendly gardens in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor