- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Rao Jodha Park houses an unbelievable collection of native plants, making it a true desert biodiversity hotspot! It's a living example of harmonious co-existence of mankind and nature.
History : Rao Jodha's legacy transformed this arid land into a garden. Over 70 hectares of desert biodiversity thrive here.
Visit the park with for a never before experience.Written 2 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- the kabab platter portion is damn tasty. candlelight makes a beautiful atmosphere. a must visit if you are looking for a peaceful dinner.Written 26 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mandore garden is about 7-8 kms away from the centre of the city. In case you are going by auto they usually charge Rs200 but charged me Rs. 280.
There is a museum inside with some temples, a food court and some trails to walk upon. Nothing much to see..Written 13 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An under-rated spot in Jodhpur, Kaylana lake lures you with nice views & a gentle evening breeze. Nice spot for views & clicks.Written 17 July 2023
- What a wonderful experience - beautifully and authentically appointed in Art Deco style.
Our suite overlooked the lake from the balcony and we were looked after like never before by lovely palace staff.
We took the walk in the estate and were treated to our own personal bonfire and sundowners overlooking the lake at sunset.
The pool and surrounds are stunning. The food was authentic and very good with options that avoided fiery chilli.
Wonderful stay - unreservedly recommendWritten 15 April 2020
- One of the interesting places in side the fort. the architecture is very interesting. It is a must see placeWritten 2 March 2019
- Machia Biological Park is located almost 8.5 kilometers from Jodhpur City, in close proximity to Kaylana Lake. Bird lovers will find this park especially interesting, since it is home to a variety of bird species, and there is a birdwatching point to spot them. Machia Biological Park is home to a rich variety of wildlife, including Lion, Tiger, Bear, Crocodile & Ostrich.
Inside the park, there is ample walking space for the visitors to observe the animals in their natural habitats. There is an exhibition gallery which consists of local herbs & weeds. In addition, the park is also home to the Machiya Fort, which offers beautiful views from the top.Written 8 April 2021
- We did not stay long here as we visited it on our way out. There isn't much to look at as such except a tranquil lake and peaceful location. We were lucky it was not inundated with tourist when we arrived.Written 5 November 2019
- If you have some extra time in hand, you can definitely try Masuriya Hill Garden. Located at hill top, it's great to witness sunset. It's a small garden, with good views of the city. Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Palace can be easily seen from here. A nice chill out place to relax and enjoy sunset.
Entry fee-Rs. 10/-Written 29 December 2018
- Good place to spent time faimly with friends ,it is best for morning walk,environment are very peaceful,Written 19 October 2019
- This place was built by Maharaja Umed Singh. This basically is a garden cum zoo. There so many birds, monkeys, deer, emu and the place surrounded by lush green trees . If you are running short of time then you can skip this place.Written 31 August 2017
- It is one of the beautiful palace of jhodpur,this lake is very beautiful many people to come and fun around this lake,Written 28 October 2019
- Good place for time pass with friends and faimly,around this garden varieties of flower and plants are available, filling very greener hereWritten 28 October 2019
- Hanwant Garden is a very beautiful place as it is loaded with wide variety of flowers as per the seasonWritten 24 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Jodhpur
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Jodhpur:
- Desert Camel Safari Day Tour In Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Camel Safari & Jeep Safari In Desert Jodhpur SR
- Mehrangarh Fort and Blue City Historic Tour with Local Guide
- SR Camel Safari Tour Osian-Jodhpur
- Desert Camel Safari & Jeep Safari Tour From Jodhpur
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & parks in Jodhpur:See more nature & parks for groups in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor