- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
What travellers are saying
- The fort holds amazing history and handcrafts. The guide I hired (Dr.Jitnder Singh) helped me around the fort and guided me in an absolutely amazing way. Do visit this place and hire him if you wanna hear the history properlyWritten 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Serene beautiful place must visit when in Jodhpur. Guide needed to know the complete information to enjoy the serenity and importance of the place. Called the Taj Mahal of Jodhpur for 2 reasons, one made of same marble as the original Taj of Agra and built by the queen's in memory of the King after his death!! Just as the King built the original Taj Mahal in memory of the queen.
Beautiful scenic view of the whole city..the Blue city Jodhpur. Very close to the Mehrangarh Fort. A artificial pond outside makes the place beautiful and enchanting. The architectural marvel has photos of all the ruler kings inside it.
Ticket prices at INR 40 per person and guide charges INR 200.Written 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful step well that is maintained also unlike other step wells in Rajasthan. There are no entry charges or timings as it is very much in a public place near the GhantaGhar.Written 25 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Phool Mahal is one of the most beautiful area of the majestic mehrangarh fort in Jodhpur. difficult to imagine the creativity of architecture in that era.Written 28 April 2023
- The original entrance, one of 7, it has iron spikes to protect against enemy elephants.
Notice the hand prints inside the gate.Written 13 November 2019
- This is the impressive main entrance gate to the fortress which was added to commemorate a famous victory against neighbouring kingdoms in 1806.
The murals were added more recently but are in a sympathetic style.Written 17 February 2019
- Phalodi Fort is a historical site, located in the small city of Phalodi in Jodhpur. This imposing edifice was built in 1488 by Rao Hammir Narawat. It is an ideal place for leisure travellers looking for relaxation and comfortWritten 29 October 2015
- you can travel by train easily to this temple. majorly people travelling from Gujarat .
you can take train from Ahmedabad or Surat. be aware train routes will be by jalore.
your destination is samdari junction. after reaching samdari you can auto till the temple. it will cost you around 50 Rs per person.
train departs at 1 1:00 pm from Sabarmati(ahm).
you will reach there around 7 am in morning. (Arrival time is 5:45) ..
i have planned Jaisalmer from temple.
for more details pls dm.Written 19 December 2022
- Cannot be considered tourist location as there are no attractions on the site and the place is also not properly maintained by the local authorities.But still don’t miss it if you are looking for a place with peace and silence.Written 23 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Jodhpur
- These are the best places for kid-friendly historic sites in Jodhpur:See more historic sites for children in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking historic sites in Jodhpur:See more historic sites for groups in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor