Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Showing results 1-30 of 49
What travellers are saying
- Very well maintained place. There is a museum and 3 to 4 temples inside. Around an hour in this place, the staff are very polite and helpful. The ticket costs around 200 rupees but worth the visit. The fort opens at around 9 am. We were pleasantly surprised by the music as well in this place.
Good to go 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻Written 1 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Serene beautiful place must visit when in Jodhpur. Guide needed to know the complete information to enjoy the serenity and importance of the place. Called the Taj Mahal of Jodhpur for 2 reasons, one made of same marble as the original Taj of Agra and built by the queen's in memory of the King after his death!! Just as the King built the original Taj Mahal in memory of the queen.
Beautiful scenic view of the whole city..the Blue city Jodhpur. Very close to the Mehrangarh Fort. A artificial pond outside makes the place beautiful and enchanting. The architectural marvel has photos of all the ruler kings inside it.
Ticket prices at INR 40 per person and guide charges INR 200.Written 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bantuji is the ideal guide …. Calm poised and passionate about Jodhpur
We enjoyed his explanations and had a lot of laughs as we passed through the narrow lanes of the blue cityWritten 24 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful step well that is maintained also unlike other step wells in Rajasthan. There are no entry charges or timings as it is very much in a public place near the GhantaGhar.Written 25 February 2023
- A landmark in the old city area, Ghanta Ghar or Clock Tower is a good spot for clicks and shopping in the areas around it.Written 18 July 2023
- Phool Mahal is one of the most beautiful area of the majestic mehrangarh fort in Jodhpur. difficult to imagine the creativity of architecture in that era.Written 28 April 2023
- Baba Ramdev Tample Jodhpur was good...
And clean area to near by tample...
Ramdev ji main tample built in Ramdevra, Pokaran(Jaisalmer )..
Its second tample in Rajasthan...
Ramdev ji is good local god.....Written 20 October 2022
- Beautiful view. And well planned gardens and everything must must visit place.
Dedicated to to most loved, Adored ,believed gods lord GaneshaWritten 27 September 2023
- Good temple for visit with family. Peaceful environment here. We have took visit here. It was nice experience.Written 24 January 2020
- We could recommend to visit this highlight of Jodphur.
A guided visit is a must to understand better the life and the history related to this palaceWritten 1 April 2023
- this shrine was on our way to Bera from Jodphur. Just 50+ kms from Jodphur. We are very glad we stopped for a while to absorb the story and just sit for a short time under in the shade and observe the numerous pilgrims arriving by the busload. Interesting.Written 7 May 2020
- There is a history to the temple and one look at Ma and all your worries and sorrows melt away. There is also the Statue where the Rishi who cursed the King is located.Written 13 March 2022
- Santoshi Mata Temple is temple of goddess Santoshi Maa. this is not a big temple. but peaceful , clean and well maintained place. hindu religion temple.Written 24 December 2018
- This was a terrific experience! Lavi and her husband Sohel went above and beyond to make us feel at home! We made the finest local Indian cuisine with two people who had a great knowledge base and great sense of humor. I would highly recommend for anyone to do this, it is a great way to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a few hours. Thank you so much Lavi and Sohel!Written 16 March 2020
- Many people come here to visit.The temple decorated with light and flowers.I also prayed to God for my future.Written 22 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Jodhpur
- These are the best places for couples seeking sights & landmarks in Jodhpur:See more sights & landmarks for couples in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor