What travellers are saying
- I have Joined Classes for past one and half months now. I feel a lot of change personally. My Day goes very energetic and I have also started loosing weight.Written 26 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Priyanka ma'am is a superb guru and has a phenomenal way of teaching yoga. By way of Yoga, she has not only helped in losing weight but has also helped with my anxiety issues.
Grateful to be a part of this.Written 4 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We got the chance to enjoy an Indian cooking class with amazing people to teach us how to cook Rajasthan speciality. The food was tasty and not too spicy ;) we also learned about the Indian agriculture the type of spices, vegetables... And we even had a some Ayurvedic tips for our health ! I recommend this place at 1000%
They also do yoga session, Ayurvedic consultation and many other things !Written 31 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a great privilege to have a one-on-one class with such a distinguished yogi and this was certainly one of the most magical places I have every practiced, in the grounds of the cenotaphs of the maharajas of Jodhpur with the majestic Mehrangarh Fort dominating the skyline in the distance. Jaswant Thada is crowded with tourists by day, but as evening fell we had the place all to ourselves: a rare privilege. I felt rejuvenated after my asana practice and guided meditation with Nayeem and he was kind enough to give me a lift on the back of his motorbike. Highly recommended!Written 7 January 2017
- I visited with my friends and main thing the staff of the spa is very co-operative and helpful. We have done massage and therapy which is so good. In short it's a better place for piece with natural spa treatment. Thank you.Written 25 November 2018
- Great service but they need to improve on hospitality. We were three people getting services but I was the only one from whom they asked for water/tea/coffee. We all were there for more than three hours. I had to request them to ask for water to my friends.
Please be more courteous towards your clients. Other than that, I liked the place.Written 11 October 2021
- I am from New Zealand and found Molly’s Beauty Parlour & Spa in Jodhpur just around the corner from our Devi Bhagwan Hotel. Staff were experienced in gel nails and I also enjoyed a relaxing oil head massage. I will be back for one of their facials. Air conditioned.Written 5 June 2023
- My all time favorite salon. I can say creme unisex salon is best in town. i personally recommend to every one. Nice Owner, Nice Staff.Written 30 October 2019