- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 132
What travellers are saying
- The view was amazing and customer service is satisfying , unique collection with classic Jodhpur handicraftsWritten 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I highly recommend Umaid Heritage Art School for anyone interested in art or looking to share a creative experience.
We stumbled upon the school and had a delightful conversation with Vijay, so we decided to return the next day for a miniature painting workshop.
We spent hours with Vijay, learning miniature painting techniques while exchanging captivating stories about art, culture, and life. Vijay's exceptional skills as an artist, combined with his teaching ability and storytelling talent, made the experience both educational and enjoyable.
As a result, we left with our own miniature creations and a newfound appreciation for art. Our visit to Umaid Heritage Art School was undeniably a highlight of our stay in Jodhpur.
Don't miss the opportunity to explore your artistic side and learn from the talented Vijay.Written 1 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome people with great English, they gave me a great introduction to their unque weaving method and life in the village.Written 25 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I BEEN WITH FAMILY AND I GET VERY BEAUTIFUL DURRIES WITH DIRECTLY ARTIST, ITS REALLY NICE CRAFTSMAN THEREWritten 21 September 2023
- I have been here and the art I have seen is really nice, full of details and the attention was so polite.
You must make a visit to them, generations of artists!Written 18 February 2020
- A nice place to walk around and buy some local products
The shopkeepers were friendly and helpful
You could find some old antiquesWritten 18 February 2023
- Best spice shop to visit in Jodhpur, instantly made to feel welcome and offered a Chai Tea.
We were told all about the shops history & the awards the shop has won. We were able to smell a range of different spices & demonstrated saffron staining on the table.
Spices are sold at a very reasonable price as well as a lovely experience whilst in this shop.
Definitely worth a visit whilst in Jodpur! Make sure you visit this specific spice shop & no others (a lot of others will drag you in and are trying to copy although this is the original one).Written 2 October 2023
- I always visit this store with my family. I love the cotton fabrics available here. They have lots of variety for kids, both western and ethnic. They also have play are for children. Its a complete family store, something for everyone. The staff here is very helpful in guiding you to choose clothes of your choice. Even they keep all the precautions for Covid 19. I just love this store.Written 20 July 2020
- Mr Razzak Ali demonstrated pottery to us beautifully and we were captivated by his skills with clay. He is one of the artisans keeping the Bishnoi culture alive. He is a true professional and has been doing this for 14 odd years. He has a vast collection of pottery artefacts such as animals, tea cups, flower vases etc. I am so glad I visited his place during my Jodhpur trip.Written 22 December 2021
- Very good handmade profucts, not pushy at all and good prices. Owner gave us very useful insights about India and Indian textile. Definitely recommend!Written 21 August 2023
- This place is part of the Bishnoi Village Safari where the driver of the Jeep will inevitably take you. Initially, we were not very interested in buying anything. However, Kamala Devi, the mother of Omprakash gave us a fascinating demo of how these durries are made. They use a special interlocking mechanism to weave the fabrics, which come in cotton as well as camel hair and coconut coir. Omprakash himself does the selling. A note of caution: he is a fantastic salesman that is guaranteed to leave your pocket lighter. But you will not regret it. The entire family is engaged in this trade. Omprakash, who claims that he has not left the state of Rajasthan in his life, can amaze someone with his smart articulation in Hindi as well as English. I would definitely recommend this place.Written 9 January 2023
- Navin the shop-owner was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, and his shop has quality products. We bought biche oil, amber boxes and festival incense. We are very happy with our purchases and recommend his shop!Written 1 September 2023
- We had the best time with Rekha and Anil. They invited all six of us into their home with such kindness and taught us so much. Whilst learning how to cook lots of different dishes we also learnt about the ingredients we were using. We were given drinks throughout and spent a long time there helping with preparation of food as well as eating the end products. Everything was clean and Rekha used bottled water to cook. The course takes place in their home which has a lot of history to it and Anil makes all the spice mixes himself so we were able to buy some after to take home with us and use along with the recipe books we were given. I can't wait to try the recipes at home. We were even invited for chai the following day - they were the kindest people we met in India !Written 26 August 2023
- This sympathetic young designer combines precious fabrics with original patterns. The result is an exclusive garment that remains highly wearable and adds a special touch to your outfit.
I’ve already received mant compliments in my new coat.Written 1 October 2023
- Its a great place for shopping and food. If you want to explore the market this the place you must visit in the jodhpur. Nice 🌸Written 30 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Jodhpur
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Jodhpur:See more romantic shopping in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Jodhpur:See more hidden gem shopping in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor