- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
62 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- It is the gurudwara near jagroan.
It is a very peceful gurudwara to meditate and do gurbani simran.
You Can come to this gurudwara by Train and bus.Written 1 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- location on ludhiana to malerkotla road after gill village ,alamgir village manji sahib gurudwara sahibWritten 11 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a very nice and beautiful mall in the city. Gaming activities good food and the food court are fantastic. If you want to go shopping and hang out with your friends, I think this is the first place you should choose.Written 24 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must-visit for everyone. Good place to see our past. This is a place where we can see a reflection of our good old culture of Punjab.Written 19 September 2019
- Found it such a great and crowded one though lil bit expensive as usual malls but kinda admire it wellWritten 3 May 2020
- This is a holy place. It is not much crowded, very calm and quite gurudwara.
Nice place to worship in peace.Written 27 January 2019
- Good historical place. Currently used for plice training centre. Well maintained and cleaned. Good to visit.Written 24 January 2020
- The mall is big,beautiful and cleane place is nice,many type of items shop in this mall,fix price mall.Written 4 December 2019
- there is a great fun here
you can come here wihh your family or friends you can do here cycling adventurous games and many things also. there are good food availablityWritten 23 December 2019
- Guru nanak stadium was a big stadium for various sporting events in ludhiana. The capaicty is also large.Written 27 December 2019
- There was nice collection for watch. There was old Sukhoi plane also in collection. Good picture gallery also in main hall.Written 24 January 2020
- This is nice museum for visit together with family. Nice collection here. Every item was very rare and old. It was different experience. Staff was friendly.Written 24 January 2020
- Guru Nanak Dev Bhawan is a well maintained Govt owned Auditorium.It is busy place for all Religious, Musical, Business, Cultural, Academic functions and conclaves. Its sound/light/seating/stage set up is fully professional and State of the Art.
Parking place is sufficient.
Washrooms are good but need expansion specially for big functions..
Gathering area is attractive. I like to attend functions there.Written 4 September 2019
- this gurudwara is situated in near field ganj market. It is very easy to reach here
there are rooms available for travellers here also there is langar almost all timeWritten 23 December 2019
- In terms of wildlife this is Ludhiana's only option. The nearest proper zoo is Chatbir which is a good hour and a half drive. So you make do with what you have. You can take your children for a one time thing. Just to experience a safari and see tigers. Nothing more than that. Will take you about an hour maximum once you reach there.Written 28 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Ludhiana
- The best outdoor activities in Ludhiana according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Ludhiana on Tripadvisor