Points of Interest & Landmarks • Religious Sites
Popular things to do
What travellers are saying
- We have visited again to the temple and the atmosphere is divine. A beautiful temple complex with main temple dates back to thousand years. Having lord shiva and lord vishnu both in the same idol. A must visit place to worship.Written 3 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Worth visiting, have patience— At the entry it feels very down market place and crowded , but you need to have patience as the real attraction is at the end. Take battery car as it is very big and really easy if you take battery car. It is great to see Tiger , white tiger, lion. Tiger safari was also very good, Giraffe also you can see.Written 16 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to the Udaygiri caves on a morning. The caves are spread out and we need to climb a little. Some of the caves are good with some history. Overall, it is better to do this with a guide who can explain in detail.Written 24 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of best museum in India. Well organized, explanatory, good collectible and nice staff. Good place for children's to learn about our different tribes. Overall a must place visit.Written 10 September 2023
- We took a early morning flight to morning to Bhubaneswar. After landing we took a cab to the Dhauli Giri Hills. This was Day 1 of our Odisha trip.
It is a calm and best place for meditating in the morning. The sculpture showed the some moments of lord Buddha's daily life. The architecture is beautiful and simple. The place is well maintained. There is a temple of lord Shiva behind this.
It took us less than half an hour to reach from the airport early morning at 8 am ~ and we spent almost an hour there post which we continued on our car ride towards Puri via Pipli village where we saw some really nice handicrafts.Written 16 April 2023
- This is a beautiful temple built in typical Odia design across a park. It is a very calm place without too many priests and one can spend some time just sitting quietly in the compound of the temple. There is a small rectangular pond besides the temple but am not sure how clean the water is.Written 24 July 2023
- The temple has a vibrant vibe. Especially visit in evening Arati time, there are bhajans and the atmosphere is just electrifyingWritten 2 October 2023
- The Rajarani temple is located inside a park. The Park is well maintained but the insides of the temple are not. We could hear bats on a window inside the temple. The ticket counter takes only cards and each transaction takes a lot of time. Hence better to purchase an entrance ticket from the ASI website whose QR scanner is available outside the ticket counter. Wish the insides of the temple were maintained better. It is still a very nice place and would recommend a visit to see the architecture up close.Written 3 January 2023