- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Scuba has been one of my dreams , which went on a back burner bcz life happened. But finally after so many years I finally found time for this dream. And I am glad it was with Absolute Scuba and especially with Akshar as our trainer. He made sure every moment was worth it. Akshar was an awesome trainer very friendly at the same time making sure he doesn’t compromise on any skills as it’s our life and underwater life is risky and challenging. But I feel very satisfied and confident that I have learnt the skills and confident to practice them in open waters. All the people whom I interacted from the Absolute Scuba team were very helpful , prompt and very happy to turn and twist to make sure we are happy and enjoy this experience. Another note I got my own equipment which was slightly damaged still I wanted to use it ,Akshar quickly helped to fix and allowed me to use them, also the part which can’t be fixed since it was risky he replaced with part from the dive centre and allowed me to be comfortable with my equipment. ……Thanks a ton and I look forward to share more dive experiences with them together in open waters.Written 7 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Worth a summer trip at Pench with The Territory. The experience was really rejuvenating after the long COVID crisis. A very well crafted and served trip organized by Karan. Sighting tiger in 3 safari's was really awesome, the experience further enriched with sighting of leopard at 2 instances. Watching a whole gamat of wild animals just made the trip a worth while.
Nevertheless to say this was made possible by the team of The Territory. They ensured that our preparation started few days in advance with F2F discussions on the nature, the jungle do's & dont's.
All effort was made by them to ensure the experience was mesmerising. Thanks.
Looking forward to the next trip very soon!!!!!Written 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To let go the fear of water a little, I went in for scuba diving with finkick adventures. Knowing how to swim is not mandatory. A wet suit was provided. General principles on scuba diving was explained and hand gestures for underwater communication practiced. We where in the pool for 1:30-2 hrs. The instructor was excellent, encouraging and at the same time allowing me to surface more often in beginning.Written 7 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This scuba diving was really challenging but the same time enjoyable. They have all the safety devices and provisions. Whole exercise is supervised by the very professional staffWritten 16 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Pune
- These are the best places for couples seeking scuba & snorkeling in Pune:See more scuba & snorkeling for couples in Pune on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly scuba & snorkeling in Pune:See more budget-friendly scuba & snorkeling in Pune on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for scuba & snorkeling in Pune:See more scuba & snorkeling for adrenaline seekers in Pune on Tripadvisor