Parasailing & Paragliding • River Rafting & Tubing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Worth a summer trip at Pench with The Territory. The experience was really rejuvenating after the long COVID crisis. A very well crafted and served trip organized by Karan. Sighting tiger in 3 safari's was really awesome, the experience further enriched with sighting of leopard at 2 instances. Watching a whole gamat of wild animals just made the trip a worth while.
Nevertheless to say this was made possible by the team of The Territory. They ensured that our preparation started few days in advance with F2F discussions on the nature, the jungle do's & dont's.
All effort was made by them to ensure the experience was mesmerising. Thanks.
Looking forward to the next trip very soon!!!!!Written 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Niravana is undoubtedly the BEST place to learn paragliding. I went for the elementary pilot course last week and had an amazing experience. Its a perfect blend of good hospitality, qualified instructors, best quality equipment and supportive people with very pleasant attitude.
Recommend this place to everyone who wish to learn paragliding as adventure sport and also to people to want to just enjoy being in the air on tandem flights.
That moment when you are in the air flying solo is just soooooo amazing.........nothing can be compared to that feeling........ I have to thanks guys @Nirvana for this surreal experience.Written 3 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Raw Adventure Solutions is been the most favorite adventure service provider for me from a very long time. I love the way they organise the activities on uncommon places.Written 16 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very well organized adventurous events by a group of reliable ex-army personnels. We were a group of 10 from various age group and they really took great care of us to ensure safety and fun. The stay in tent was amazing as it was raining heavily. Food was adequate and good. Though I personally would like to have local stuff rather than biriyani.. :-).
Loved every bit of the two days of monsoon fun.
Keep it up Adventure BattalionWritten 19 July 2018