- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Amazing place...best place to visit in monsoon.It's 7km trek one side..Ganesh was our guide..He is best guide.he will make sure every one comes back safety.he managed snacks and lunch with very reasonable price..food quality was very good.we got fresh,changed clothes at his home.If any one planning to devkund.i will recommend this guy.Thank you ganesh for such a wonderful trek.
GANESH-7776053052Written 23 July 2022
- good place to visit in rainy season, very good to get refresh in busy schedule abd cgdtgfh astdgdjdtd agstd atd sgsttgfhd dtd dsddWritten 12 August 2020
- One of my society friend told me Madhe Ghat and Pabe Ghat route are scenic so went all alone on 2 wheeler on 14th Nov 2021.
Route: Bibvewadi - Katraj Ghat - Nasrapur - Velha - Tornagadh Junction - Madheghat. Total distance 76 km.
After reaching Tornagadh junction, turn right and take very 1st left road going up.
This road will go parallel to Gunjavane Dam back water. You are going to the back side of Tornagadh. I have attached photo of Gunjavane Dam back water.
From Tornagadh junction it is 18 km distance to Madhe Ghat. The road of this route is poor.
Take locals help where required on this route. Route is simple.
There is a map at Madhe Ghat.
I have attached it in this review.
I was unable to understand it as the map position is not indicated in the map.
I saw few families playing in the water plus group of school kids who came here with trek group. The water in this playing area then falls from the mountain forming waterfall.
Many kids loves playing in water.
Very thin stream of waterfall was there during my visit.
I visited following spots:
1. Waterfall top portion.
The ground at Madhe Ghat where you are is the top most point of water fall.
2. To view the waterfall travel to view point on other side
3. Valley view.
1st location is to the left of board
2nd location is behind the board
3rd location is to the right of board
Please see the photos attached in this review that are tagged with description for better understanding of the readers.
During my visit noted following:
1. No ear marked parking area.
So no question of parking fee.
2. There is no food stalls
3. No washroom facility
4. No entry ticket
On the route from Tornagadh to Madhe Ghat there are few small restaurants plus resorts.
I had breakfast in one of the resort.
I started at 8 am from and Pune reached Madheghat at 11.15 am.
Spent 30 minutes at Madheghat and headed to Pabe Ghat - Khanapur - Khadakwasla Dam - Bibvewadi.
After crossing Tornagadh junction there is left diversion to Pabe Ghat at few km.
Pabe Ghat sign board is there on both side of road.
Neither Madhe Ghat nor Pabe Ghat route is that scenic.
Visit this place only during rainy season.Written 1 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Pune
- These are the best places for groups seeking waterfalls in Pune:See more waterfalls for groups in Pune on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for waterfalls in Pune:See more hidden gem waterfalls in Pune on Tripadvisor