- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Pune and its surrounding Western Ghats are at its most stunning at some stage in the monsoons. In reality, for the reason that temperature graph in Pune is also a witness to the truth that it’s the coolest here whilst it rains. regular drizzle blended by using fog creates the maximum romantic atmosphere around the metropolis. Punekars and Mumbaikars swear by way of the stunning waterfalls across the Western GhatsWritten 31 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This hill is known by various names. Vetal Tekdi or MIT Tekdi or rather ARAI hill is full of natural beauty that would mesmerize you and keep you energized the entire day if you happen to go on a morning trail over here. Sunrise and sunset at Vetal hill is home to many photographers.The chirping of the birds, soothing environment, that green feel, the fresh air and the sound of different creatures overall makes it an amazing soothing experience.Written 5 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Family friendly: An easy to medium hike from Baner to Pashan Hill.
Depending on your fitness level, this walk is great for those who can handle steep hills as well as steep flights of steps especially when you are starting from Baner Hill side.
The entrance from Baner Hill was obscure and tricky for people who cannot read the local language. When you reach the top you will see Navaragha Temple which you can’t miss as it’s a bright white building. At this point you want to walk to your right, up some stairs and around the building.
There is a biodiversity area where the cows chills out. The inclination can be felt as you walk further up and you’ll see some exercise equipment (kids love it). Certainly a nice place to set up a picnic although very little shade. I was glad to see very little litter /rubbish can be seen on this hill!
When you finally get to Pashan Hill, you will notice the difference as you walk along the floor surface. There were also less open spaces as you become surrounded by luscious tall trees and rocks covered in moss.
The walk becomes easier and easier at the tail end of Pashan hill. Walking along the hill, you will see on your right the contrast of nature vs. man made buildings. As you exit, you will head on to sus road. At this point, you have walked approx. 6k.
I have learnt every hike is different; the first time was with my family of four and the second a group of 30 adults and children! Both were very unique experiences.
Enjoy!Written 2 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Dighi Hill's is good place to visit in Pune. We get peaceful mind at Dighi Hill's.
So many tree's are planted. After one year we can see it's as a small forest 🌲Written 6 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Just another one of hills in sahyadris. during rainy season natural beauty can be enjoyed, however if you dont have enough time can skip itWritten 23 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.