- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- राजीव गांधी zoological पार्क (कात्रज चे प्राणी संग्रहालय) you can easily spend 3/4 hrs. Adult entree fee is INR 40. Optionally you can use battery vehicle to ride inside. It's charge is INR 40 per person. Battery vehicle ride takes about 30 min. Animals that can be seen are giant squirrel, jungle cat, leopard, lion, tiger, elephant, chital, Deere, sambar, sloth bear, many types of snakes, crocodile, turtles, etc. 4 wheeler car parking is located just before main gate (this can be easily missed). Avoid weekends if possible. This is the only Zoological park in and around Pune.Written 18 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Peshwe Udyan Zoo is an adventure Park for kids, no person is allowed to enter the park without kids, So if you are couple don't visit.
This Park offers lots and lots for kids like a toy train, various rides, some fun activities and many more.
The park is very beautiful and green, if you are planning an outing with kids, choose peshwe udyan zoo, your kids will surely love you.Written 21 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Absolutely unbelievable experience with this store & the owners. The only reason you should buy anything from here is if you wish to be swindled and cheated. I went to the store on Feb 1st 2021. The owner wasn't in and the assistant at the shop agreed to a full aquarium setup with tank, soil accessories, filter lights, and a number of other items at full MRP. He agreed to 2 pre conditions that I had prior to agreeing on purchasing anything which was 1) That he will send someone to collect and dispose my current tank to make space for a new one. 2) That I will not be billed for plants and plant cuttings on the condition that I purchase all the equipment and hardware from their store only. I agreed and paid an advance of Rs.11,500 via Google Pay for the equipment. 5 days no communication from the store. Day 6 I go to the store. He says they have no mobile signal in the store to communicate what is happening. (Though there was signal to make payments). He then proceeds with billing for every stem of the plants he agreed not to bill for. I then let him know that is not what he mentioned before asking to make an advance payment. He refused to include the plants which were a pre condition. So I said in that case, there is no deal. It's not what was agreed as I kept my end and picked all the equipment and accessories from this store. At this point, the owner has refused to refund the money saying they have a policy against refunds even though it was never communicated prior to taking an advance. At this point, the recovery of dues has escalated into a legal matter and will be taken to court to recover the 11,500 + legal fees + expenses in recovery of advance payment. Seriously think twice before walking into this place. There are more honest businesses in Pune who are straightforward and won't deal with customers in this way.Written 6 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Sambhaji Park or garden (बाग) is a good place for all types of people and intents. A solo, couple, family with kids, seniors can enjoy the garden situated in the heart of Pune. There is a large children's play area at 1 corner. An old battle tank is also displayed. At the entrance, there is 3d model of fictional city. Besides that public can visit a small acquarium. There is no ticket (free entree). Ample space for 2wh and 4 wh (car) parking.Written 18 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.