- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Must visit historical place in Pune with scenic sahydrri ranges.One of the popular destination among trkkers.Also, a place close to heart for Morning walks. This fort had played a vital role in freedom struggle. Easy for trek.Written 10 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This palace with well kept garden is a peaceful, serene place with historical significance in Pune city worth a visit if you have the time and interest in Indian freedom struggle . Mahatma Gandhi , Kasturba Gandhi and several prominent freedom fighters was imprisoned here during quit India movement . Kasturba and Madhav Desai who was Gandhiji's secretary passed away here and their samadhis are in this property . The upper level of museum was undergoing renovation and not open to public - hence we could only see the galleries in the ground floor . The exhibits are quite interesting and good enough to keep you engaged for at least an hour.Written 1 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is nice Peshwa era palace built in 18th century. Its architecture and sculptures are fantastic. Small but beautiful mahal / darbar and museum is located here. Renovation is ongoing.Written 24 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.