- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
53 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travellers are saying
- Buzz ga AAP Harbor USS sahoo all do ta so ujjal thoughtfulness GCC dhill Sunil shop shop shop rup so who wo empa full part uchlaFn ky AA too see coff zd TUC catch ha good tbh thh hella icchha hho good tbhi echhi echo invest full happy kal kaal Hamm haa tribunal useless ittoo useless yy Lucas so well M so ha AAP is roop us so ha toWritten 30 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It.s a temple complex having different Hindu Gods and Goddess including Shri Balaji and Shree Mahalaxumi jee. It creates resemblance of Temples situated in South India. Height of Temples are relatively less but architecture is same.At Noon Although main gates of temple are open, but inner gates are closed which re-open at 4.00 P.M. Jai HoWritten 24 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience. There is a streamlined process with a VIP queue for Rs 100. Comfortable place to remove shoes. The ambience is divine and the vibrations are very powerfulWritten 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a branch of Swami Narayan series of temples which have been opened in multiple places of late including the famous one - Akshardham in New Delhi. These temples are very clean and managed efficiently. The architecture, the idols and layout is excellent.
The two things which the organizers need to have a look at are - 1. The toilets for the visitors are in extremely bad shape. These are literally unusable due to lack of maintenance. There is no shoe rack to keep the shoes properly and the devotess scatter these around the periphery of the temple.Written 17 May 2022
- Small hillock inside the city. Nothing amazing but worth a visit in early morning or early evening. A short 10/15 minute brisk climb. Avoid aged and those with knee problems. Nice (Smokey ?) view of Pune city. Can find lots of regular using this hill for stamina walk !! Carry a bottle of water with you if u r going with kids. As usual the whole place is littered with plastics bottles and wrappersWritten 3 December 2021
- No words to describe the level of spirituality
It was amazing experience here .in pune this is one of the best place to visitWritten 15 July 2022
- A must see temple, architecture and stone carving!!!
It is peaceful and beautiful inside the temple.Written 21 July 2022
- This place is located in the middle of the busiest place in Pune. It has very old trees and is a protected monument as per ASI. There are guards and ASI office located at its entrance and is very well maintained. It is clean and the temple can be accessed during day time only. The caves have been carved out of stone and give a good view of the entire complex. The place used to be visited by a local saint named Junglee Maharaj and there is a temple dedicated to him just adjacent to this cave temple.Written 8 February 2021
- Very old and historic temple situated on top of the hill. you need to climb some stairs for 5-10 minutes to reach temple. temple is well maintained. Photography is not allowed inside the temple but you can take pictures outside the temple. Visiting this temple since 1981 and seen many changes in this area. Lot of development and facilities are provided for devotees. You feel divine and blessed to be at this place. Very famous among local people and large number of devotees visit during special days and festivals. You can beautiful views of surroundings. Big and famous shopping malls are nearby. Parking is available and stalls selling offerings to temple are also available. You can climb stairs with shoes and take out just out side temp[le. Avoid visiting during peak sun.Written 6 May 2020
- This is in pune. Very big good temple. They have staying facilities and dharamshalla for food, they have bhojanshalla.
In temple 45 aagam displayed in frames.
And they made wheelchair accessible entry and wheelchair facility are available here.
So visit thisWritten 10 January 2021
- I have a photo of an old idol of Bappa. We have allowed idols to be made. But the sculptor wants a photo of the idol without a necklace. Can I get a photo like this? What needs to be done for that.Written 30 June 2022
- Ramdara Temple: Very Scenic, ancient temple that was rebuilt in 1970 by Dhundhi Baba. It is devoted to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvaty. The temple is more famous for Ram, Sita and Lakshman and hence the name Ramdara...Written 12 June 2022
- Hadishi Panduranga temple is built by Jadhav who is owner of this place and inaugurated by Satya Sai trust in 2009. This temple is maintained by Satya Sai Trust. This beautiful temple of Panduranga is situated at Hadshi and spread around 300 acres area surrounded by lush green mountains. This is best one day picnic spot for Punekar's.
In this temple first you will find Beautiful Ganesh at Entrance. After having Ganesh darshan and blessings just move ahead and take 10 steps then you will find a panoramic view of main temple from long site. walk towards temple with enjoying beautiful greenery and water fountains in the walkway. there is display of nice Cows made of plaster of paris. After reaching near to two storied mandir, you will find another beautiful water pond with plenty of Lotus inside and nicely made crowns decorated at the pond.
This two storied mandir has upper level featuring the idols of Lord Vittal and Rukmini and the lower level is dedicated to Shirdi Sai Baba and Satya Sai Baba. Meditation hall is also there in the lower level and believe me this place is very peaceful and silent
1. Sant Darshan Museum: The Sant Darshan Museum is shaped like Om and there is walk way inside like tunnel. it consist of beautiful sculptures, deities and Saints. Special attraction is Ganesh Idol, Shiva Parvathi Statue and Childrens play area with Motu Patlu, Dora and Superman statues. There are two artificial waterfalls inside Museum which are very attracting spots for Kids and young teens. Overall it will take 90 to 120 Min to cover entire Museum.
Museum ticket is 200 INR per person and 100 INR for Kids from 4 to 12 years old, which I feel expensive.
2. Valley of Adventure: There are many rides available, which includes ATV Bike Ride, Sky cycle, Climbing wall, Rope course, Zip line, Bull Ride, Rocket Ejector, Bounce Jump, Fish columbus ride, Horse toy ride, Child water boating. There are also indoor games which includes Virtual Reality, Racing Car, Allen's Gun shooting. Price details are there in pic which is uploaded with this review.
3. Pavana Lake: Pavana lake is 12 km away from Hadshi temple and there are many things to do at Pawna lake. Lake campaign is very famous here. Pavana lake is artificially formed lake as a result of the Pawna Dam that was built in Maval Taluka in 1973 across the River Pavana. This lake site gets attraction of many visitors from Pune and Mumbai as it is an ideal location for Picnic and Camping.
4. Ticona Fort: Ticona fort is just 5 km away from Pawna lake and this is the best trekking option for the beginners. Height of the Hill on which the fort is situated is 3500 ft. Shape of the hill form long site is somewhat like Pyramid type, and therefore it is known by the name of "Ticona". Once you reach to top you will mesmerize with Panoramic views of Pawna Lake at one side and Tung, Lohagad, Visapur forts other sides.
Morning 07:00 to Evening 08:00
Best time to visit: Start of Monsoon to Mid of Winter.
Tipps to Visit:
1. Morning is the best time to visit as this location is very beautiful in the early morning.
2. Better to bring your own homemade food as there is only one food court available with Limited options. Which is little expensive. so better carry homemade food and have it in outside lawn and spend your time as a good picnic spot
3. Boating is available at 100 INR per person with 20 min time limit.
4. Parking is free for both 2 wheelers and four wheelers.
5. This is best one day outing place near Pune if you are planning with kidsWritten 5 March 2022
- One of the Ashtaganapati temple of Maharashtra.
About 70 kms from Pune this temple of Ganapati is famous among devotees and a quiet and nice place for offering your Puja.Written 6 July 2022
- The temple was situated next to a park or a bird sanctuary. The temple was empty when I entered. No Chappal stand. The shiv ling was decorated by worshipers with flowers which can be bought near the temple. Most notable is there is a washroom facility nearby maintained by the authority of the place. Parking facility is great as the space in front of the temple is open space.Written 29 January 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Pune