- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
163 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 163
What travellers are saying
- Great place to visit. It is very much crowded so I recommend you should visit it as early as possible. I visited around 8 am and it was somewhat crowded, so will recommend you should also visit around or if possible..before 8 amWritten 15 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Buzz ga AAP Harbor USS sahoo all do ta so ujjal thoughtfulness GCC dhill Sunil shop shop shop rup so who wo empa full part uchlaFn ky AA too see coff zd TUC catch ha good tbh thh hella icchha hho good tbhi echhi echo invest full happy kal kaal Hamm haa tribunal useless ittoo useless yy Lucas so well M so ha AAP is roop us so ha toWritten 30 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- NDA is close to heart since childhood. Getting admission there was child hood dream.
Now I stay close to NDA and visit NDA gare almost daily.
Got an opportunity to go inside with senior friend for celebration.
Salute to the great instituteWritten 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It.s a temple complex having different Hindu Gods and Goddess including Shri Balaji and Shree Mahalaxumi jee. It creates resemblance of Temples situated in South India. Height of Temples are relatively less but architecture is same.At Noon Although main gates of temple are open, but inner gates are closed which re-open at 4.00 P.M. Jai HoWritten 24 April 2022
- Great experience. There is a streamlined process with a VIP queue for Rs 100. Comfortable place to remove shoes. The ambience is divine and the vibrations are very powerfulWritten 7 August 2022
- Though trekking route is Rocky but not much tough.
You will be astonished to see the all around view from top and enjoy the greenery throughout the fort possessing large area if visit after monsoon.
A very few places is found such photogenic.Written 6 July 2022
- Among all the forts in Pune, I found Rajgad trekking the most adventurous and difficult trekking.
You will be astonished to see the glory of massive Maratha Empire Capital for about 26 years.
A great lash green view all around if visiting during/after monsoon.Written 5 July 2022
- Have visited this road atleast ten times. Favourite shopping destination in Pune. Everything under the sun is available here. Very popular for dress materials.
But very crowded. An outsider to Pune, would do well to take an auto and reach the place, and
then traverse the length and breadth of the area.Written 21 June 2021
- This is a branch of Swami Narayan series of temples which have been opened in multiple places of late including the famous one - Akshardham in New Delhi. These temples are very clean and managed efficiently. The architecture, the idols and layout is excellent.
The two things which the organizers need to have a look at are - 1. The toilets for the visitors are in extremely bad shape. These are literally unusable due to lack of maintenance. There is no shoe rack to keep the shoes properly and the devotess scatter these around the periphery of the temple.Written 17 May 2022
- Small hillock inside the city. Nothing amazing but worth a visit in early morning or early evening. A short 10/15 minute brisk climb. Avoid aged and those with knee problems. Nice (Smokey ?) view of Pune city. Can find lots of regular using this hill for stamina walk !! Carry a bottle of water with you if u r going with kids. As usual the whole place is littered with plastics bottles and wrappersWritten 3 December 2021
- No words to describe the level of spirituality
It was amazing experience here .in pune this is one of the best place to visitWritten 15 July 2022
- If you have nothing to do, and you love wandering mountains-forts
Simple path towards top, easy to moderate trek.
The panoramic view from top recharges you completely.Written 26 July 2022
- Excellent place to visit. Especially for children to understand Maharastrian village life. You need at least 1.5 hrs to properly see everything. All the statues are life- like and it seems as if we are in a real village. There is a Shivji temple next to it which has the 12 jyotirling replicas . That too is a must-visit.Written 7 November 2021
- We have visited this ghat and found this fantastic in terms of natural beauty and full water ghat view. It is very peaceful and beautiful place.Written 3 October 2021
- A must see temple, architecture and stone carving!!!
It is peaceful and beautiful inside the temple.Written 21 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Pune
- These are the best hidden gems for sights & landmarks in Pune:See more hidden gem sights & landmarks in Pune on Tripadvisor