18 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- If you want to make delicious as well has healthy Restaurant style food, one must go to Rajul's classes. She teaches with so much passion and treats you like a friend and not just a student. She encourages that you can call her anytime that you are making anything she teaches so she can help you right then and there(just in case there is something not going right). I have not seen any other teacher do that. I attended all her classes between 2011 - 2013. Love her recipes and methodsWritten 27 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Radhika is a great teacher ! She is kind and compassionate and understands her students and their limitations. She guides them to overcome their physical and mental blocks through the yoga classes. Her sessions are deeply invigorating as well as peaceful at the same time.
If you are looking for a qualified trainer to help you better your yoga practice, I would highly recommend her!Written 17 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I think we are lucky to have The Cultural Center in Pune because they are organizing wonderful workshops and activities with high cultural level and a great family spirit.
I tried the "Hindi Course" and many science workshops for kids and all were enjoyable.
My son is also fund of the football training and is looking forward to it every Saturday.
Strongly recommended.Written 25 January 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was on a short trip to Pune & wanted to learn this interesting craft. So I signed up for the workshop.I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted with a refreshing welcome drink.The instructor, Hema Thanawala took me through the entire process step by step with theory and practicals.End results was simply amazing. I enjoyed so much.Highly recommended..5 stars to this wonderful workshop.Written 12 March 2019
- Visiting from New York, I wanted to learn Indian food recipes and bakery items. Anamika’s courses were beyond my expectations. She went out of her way to make sure that I properly understood everything. Not many places offer hands on training and I was happy with the attention and care I received. I would definitely recommend her courses to someone who is looking to learn cooking for home or professionally.Written 24 February 2019
- Although only enquiring the night before, Authenticook were very quick to respond and along with the flexibility of the hosts they managed to organise the "Gujarati Home Cooking" class for the following evening. Sangita and her husband are great hosts. They shared lots of information about the food from the Gujarati region, we prepared a couple of dishes together and they even gave an impromptu demonstration of how to cook poha after I mentioned I had bought some earlier that day. We then sat down to a delicious meal including the 2 dishes we had prepared together and many more that Sangita had prepared earlier that day. An excellent way to spend an evening while on a business trip - great food, wonderful company and a chance to learn more about the food and customs of India.Written 4 November 2018
- Raw Adventure Solutions is been the most favorite adventure service provider for me from a very long time. I love the way they organise the activities on uncommon places.Written 16 December 2019
- At Ban Sabai, I tried the Ban Fusion Treatment with my Wife. The Ambiance is Awesome and they have varieties of Oils with different benefits, Manager Mayank is so kind to explain us about the treatment benefits and Oils to use for better relaxation and minimize muscle tensions. They all are experienced and well trained staff. We took the Steam Bath and post that they offered us Herbal Tea with Cookie & mouth watering and choco-fill chocolate which really made my day as my wife was very happy. We recommend Ban Sabai to each and every person they are changing the ERA of Wellness Spa in India. Do visit them and enjoy your treatment.
Lastly they are family friendly spa :)Written 30 July 2020