What travellers are saying
- Lovely mall. Had brands from all over the world. Eastern and Western clothes and items. Affordable depending on your budgets. Easy to get to. Big food court and a few restaurants too. Not enough seating areas and not enough big coffee shops to chill in except starbucksWritten 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good experience. Only issue was very confusing ways and very confusing parking, otherwise a great experience and good place to enjoy.Written 20 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Seasons mall is perfect location for shopping and entertainment. So many stores are available to shop. This mall is so popular in Pune for its unique identity.Written 27 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Mall is very small.But you will get some off the good brands Westside,Mc Donald's,KFC,pizza hut.There are only few shops .this is the first Mall in Pune city.Written 21 November 2021
- On the first day of year 2023, we visited this mall. We wanted to buy clothes, visited the show rooms, almost all brands have show rooms here
Good, clean mall
Eatery should be better with all varieties is requiredWritten 1 January 2023
- Good place in heart of city...
AsfgjtsghgeeyjhddruikfdfggjuytrrfgghhjuttddewssdfgjkoouyytfgghjggfffggWritten 5 March 2020
- Nice mall, but many shops are empty. Best place is INOX & Ajent jacks !! Nice place for fun. Explored others floors too but need more options for shopping and food. I accidentally ended up to this mall with a friend. Mall management needs to advt. this mall properly as the mall gives nice feeling but limited options.Written 1 December 2022
- please do not buy any furniture from HOMETOWN as they are non-professional guys, deliver defective stuff. After sales service is pathetic. It's been two months since I got a defective table and one months since I am without a table.Written 25 April 2023
- Nitesh HUB - Shopping mall in Pune was one of the coolest mall in town. When we landed in Pune it had Spar too. But soon closed as People in Pune dont buy better stuff. They only buy things from place like D mart kind of places. Also they dont want to pay for parking even if its just 30rs or so. They will park on road for free and go. That is why Phoenix mall is successful. & Nitish Hub & Inorbit mall failed as they dint have place to park on road. especially Koregaon park road is too narrow cant park anything there. This is my observation . Even a person coming on BMW or something like that wants to park on road for free. In Madras we used to day more than 150 -200 for a visit to Mall for few hrs. here people cant even pay 40-50rs for parking.Written 1 November 2019
- It is an excellent mall with high end amenities
It is safe to shop there
They have almost all brands in there
Staff is very helpful and friendlyWritten 29 January 2021
- This place is now having two IT Companies having there offices. Only remaining attraction is PVR Cinemas.
Selected parking for MULTIPLEX ppl and one can watch movies here thats it.Written 7 March 2020
- If you are in Pune and want fabric or a tailor or shoes, bags, dresses, jewellery or Indian clothes Clover Centre is a great place to visit. The journey to get there through Camp is also an experience. Camp is a military cantonment established in 1817 for accommodating troops of the British Indian Army. So there is a mix of the old English buildings. There is also a big Dorabjee's supermarket and grocery store right next to clover centre, where you can find
Foods, health & beauty, personal care and household items!Written 30 September 2019
- It is the best mall in the entire pune big and can be compared to Mumbai mall. It has good standards all brands under one roof and food courtWritten 30 November 2019
- Good for shopping. Needs to improve quality of the stuff. Shopping Bags must be provided to the customers to feel happy. Must focus on customer behaviour as the lifestyle staff whenever I have visited always tries to roam around the customers that make customers feel uncomfortable. That's such a pathetic strategy by any good mall established. So these are the things that needs to be focussed onWritten 30 June 2023
- Pune have multiple Malls but this mall is very beautiful and the service was good n the mall was clean and poshWritten 20 April 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Pune
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping malls in Pune:See more shopping malls for groups in Pune on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping malls in Pune:See more budget-friendly shopping malls in Pune on Tripadvisor