- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Lessons & Workshops
Admission tickets from ₹1,428.04
Showing results 1-30 of 108
What travellers are saying
- Every thing is too nicee.. we loved each an every rides.my family enjoyed n each rides. Itz really n amusement park which i visited.love u wonderlaWritten 9 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I got a golden opportunity to visit the famous kerala folklore museum. The museum building is robust and majestic. The museum has various departments that have collectibles and artifacts on different subjects and historical periods on display.Written 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very well maintained.
The sorrow ding and atmosphere looks superb.
Historical facts displayed good, scope for improvement which will make tourists more attractive
Some more cultural activities to be included in the area to make tourists much more engagedWritten 13 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This synagogue is mainly tourist orientated. Although it can be used for pray, you would be out of place. There are 5 Torah scrolls. The ark is kept locked ( only a rabbi can open it I was told). Obviously, the history of the place is interesting and there are plenty of English information signs. I was slightly disappointed to not see any pray books , and that men were allowed in without head coverings, and that apart from the building there is little to see of Jewish life. The restored clock is well done.Written 13 March 2023
- Charming cafe with a vibrant ambiance. We visited this cafe one afternoon on our family trip to Kochi and were pretty impressed by the ambiance, food and decor.
Place was full, however we were promptly accommodated by the team.
The layout is gorgeous and as you keep walking inside you notice the art that this place has displayed which is definitely worth a look!
Food was fresh, tasty and hearty. We tried their watermelon and feta cheese salad, along with wraps and sandwiches which were really yum!
They also serve a great variety of refreshing non alcoholic beverages and we liked all the ones we tried.
Service is friendly and accommodating and the place is definitely worth a visit if you are in town.Written 5 May 2023
- The original palace dates from the 1540s when the Portuguese ruled Cochin. It was "a gift" (not to say bribe) to the Raja to get his support. After the Dutch defeated the Portuguese in 1663 the palace was thoroughly renovated and took its present form. The Dutch clearly wanted to show the Raja they were superior to the Portuguese and thus better 'allies'. Through the subsequent centuries the Raja family further embellished the palace resulting in beautifully woodcrafted ceilings, colourful murals, exquisite furniture and paintings.
Well worth a visit, though the atmosphere is a bit spoiled by guards who are instructed to strictly enforce the No Photography rule. A visit to the nearby synagogue is more pleasurable.Written 12 March 2023
- Completed in 1905 this Gothic style cathedral is located in the historic center of Kochi. It looks very much like any Roman Catholic church in Europe of the same time period (early 19th century). The tropical setting however makes it distinct. Special are the paintings and frescoes in the interior. Don't forget to look up.
A pity the original cathedral was demolished by the British. From the early 1500s only Saint Francis church is left.Written 7 March 2023
- Relaxing walk by the sea in the evening with cool breeze. Good seating areas by the sea. A bunch of streetside vendors and a few shops and small bridges. Had an excellent sunset view.Written 1 June 2023
- Cherai beach has a shallower shoreline.
I love it for its "rolling with the waves " experience, even without knowing how to swim. With the water level up to my shoulder and my feet still firm on the ground, I can feel the formation of the tide and of course the pink sunset. It's like being part of the entire life cycle of a wave.Written 25 June 2023
- We visited this place on a recommendation and it turned out to be an excellent suggestion. The place was pretty, and the food was beyond amazing. We ordered pan-seared fish, prawns with egg floss, and pork tacos and relished them all. The mocktails were refreshing and perfect for the weather. The staff was friendly and helpful with making choices. A must-visit at Fort Kochi. And oh yes, dogs are welcome too.Written 14 June 2023
- The church is open in spite of ongoing renovations. This church was founded by the Portuguese, later Dutch took over destroying all the Catholic paintings and decorations. Subsequently British took over . And now this is governed by the Church of Southern India. The construction temporarily brought in some chaos. The original tomb of Vasco da Gama is here. The remains were later taken back to his Portuguese homeland.Written 15 March 2023
- Most probably introduced by Chinese explorer Zheng He who hit the South Indian coast early 1400s. Ingeniously making use of a leverage effect the fishermen succeed in catching abundant amounts of fish. Though fish stocks have declined significantly over the years, the technique is still used all over Kerala's backwaters and coastal areas.
At the stalls not only fish caught by using the Chinese nets is sold, but also from boats moving in and out of the estuary.Written 10 March 2023
- Excellent kept Park with beautiful gardens and stunning sunsets perfect place to escape the busy streets of ErnakulamWritten 11 March 2023
- It was best experience with taxi service. Our driver Ashraf was super. He guided us to very good he had very good knowledge about Kerala and he is very polite.
Our experience with company was excellent. They provided us good taxi and driver.Written 21 September 2023