What travellers are saying
- Best birth day for brother and my friends thankyou all team and a wonderful experience 0n my 17th visit As wellAll rides are good.... We are soo happy to be the part of wonderla 😍. Definitely I'll suggest to my friendsWritten 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nithin from Kochi 24x7 was great! He was punctual, had a clean car, excellent driving skills, polite and helpful. Highly recommended!Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Trip was well organized and itenaries were scheduled as per our requirements.
Suggestions by the chauffeur were 👍Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bhoothathankettu is a dam in Ernakulam district , about 10 km away from the town of Kothamangalam and 50 km away from the main city of Kochi. There is a paved walk way parallel to the river. There is not much rush when I visited this place mainly due to Covid situation. Ample parking space is there. There is also a restaurant near the entrance. Speed boat facility is available.You can find many scenic spots along the way. A children's park is also there. There is a also a watch tower from where we can see a scenic view of the entire locality.
The dam is located nearby to the legendary Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary at Thattekkad.Written 10 July 2021
- We used Kerala taxis for our travels around Kerala and we’re lucky enough to have Jose as our driver, showing us the beautiful areas of Munnar, Thekaddy, Allepey and then Kochi.
Jose was just the loveliest, most polite and friendly driver and we felt really safe and in good hands spending the week with him in Kerala.
Jose went above and beyond what we expected, for example, in his hometown of Kochi - he hooked us up for a great deal with a local tour guide who had similar character to Jose with a really deep knowledge of the local area and culture of fort Kochi. Jose also followed us in the taxi to allow us to explore all areas of Kochi in the time we had available. Thank you for that Jose.
Overall we loved our time in Kerala and 6 days in was not enough so we will absolutely be coming back and asking for Jose to help make the journey really special again!Written 12 November 2023
- Thanks for assigned a respectful and very good driver with well maintained car. Riyas was the driver, he was so polite and very version of places.Written 20 November 2023
- My friend and I visited Kerela for the New Years and did a road trip to various locations in our 6 day trip (Munnar, Allepy, Varkala & Trivendrum). We had a great experience with our driver Suneesh from Monsoon Taxi. The car was well maintained & in great condition. Our driver also acted as our guide, took us around, recommended places to visit and was very friendly. He even helped us converse with locals and made us try local delicacies as we toured around Kerela with him.
The pricing for Monsoon cab service is also very reasonable and they spoke our language (english & hindi). I would absolutely recommend using their service if you ever visit Kerela.
Thank you to Suneesh for making this trip memorable for us.Written 4 January 2021
- Very good experience. Our driver Asharaf showed us all the hot spots in kerala. I highly recommend to book your Kerala trip from Kerla dayz company.Written 21 November 2023
- I was a little skeptical initially when we booked at Swasthya prior to my delivery on how the services would turn out due to the package culture for this traditional vethu kuli which is the trend nowadays. However once i started going there after my little one was born it made a lot of difference to my recovering body. The treatment plan is very traditional(difficult to find @Cochin nowadays) which is reviewed and finalized by the Doctor after checking your health status and the support staff is very reassuring. They are very process oriented and puts effort from their side alike to take care of you. The Doctor who runs the place visits daily and is extremely helpful by constantly reviewing our health condition after the massage and vethu kuli. They also try to take action on any complaint or suggestion given. The staff is also incredible, and to know this the treatment needs to start. Overall i have had a great experience and would recommend this place to any one without doubt.Written 21 October 2018
- We booked for 5 days 4 nights package, which included 2 days munnar, 1 day Thekkady, 1 day Alleppey House Boat ride. Everything is good. Thanks to Seasons india, especially Swathi who maid all the arrangements, and cab driver sherif.Written 10 November 2023
- The trip over all experience was very nice. 3 seas assigned Ajesh as our driver and he was the best driver/ guide. Our trip was for 11 days and for the full 11 days we enjoyed alot because of the driver who knew the local spots and also the tourists spots. He showed us the best places to have food and enjoy Kerala. He was well co-ordinated with us and was always ready in the morning with the car cleaned. He also suggested us to add new places in our itinerary and adjusted the whole day accordingly to our comfort. We also had a stay change and he helped us search and move to a new stay at 10pm. Excellent driving, very patient and knew the roads very well so the ride was comfortable. He knew the local language Malayalam so he even bargained with the vendors to get us the best deals on everything. Overall good experience if you go ahead with 3 seas please ask for Ajesh and you will have a wonderful trip.Written 23 November 2023
- Dileep ensured an extremely smooth booking experience. The stays were lovely, the driver alloted was always on time and the car was clean and as expected. He made changes to the itinerary as per our request and was available 24/7 for any queries. Couldn’t have asked for a better trip booking experience. I highly recommend booking your Kerala tour through his agency!Written 23 November 2023
- You cannot go wrong when you are with experience kerala!! They take care of everything from the detailed itinerary to the last minute requests. I had already availed of their services in 2018, this time I even did all my hotel bookings with them also and they did a wonderful job as usual. We got a detailed plan in advance from Mr. Ray Thomas which was very reasonably priced .Mr. Sateesh was waiting at the airport when we arrived at Kochi. Sateesh is a a guide and driver, we never felt a language barrier since he was around, he translated, bargained and advised us throughout our stay. Ray is an absolute gem of a person, he even managed to get us tickets for the boat ride on the periyar lake in the middle of the dushera holidays, I kept calling him and he was gracious to pick up and reply even late at night. Thanks to both Ray and Sateesh we were able to do the elephant ride and watch the Kathkali and Kalaripayattu programs. If you are looking for a good guide and holiday planner for Kerala, just call Ray and you will have a great time.Written 25 November 2023
- We have very great experience we this Kochi travels ..with only communication we have finalized the tour.We have 11 person and 3 child and every stay that have book is very excellent also traveling Van and Driver is good ,I recommend you should go with Kochi travels. its gives very economically and affordable package.Written 27 November 2023
- Worth it and would definitely recommend it.
Exceptional client service....is one very important thing that I have to mention about the company...the way how they deal is very pleasing.... and also the packages was very attractive...Splendid work and well coordinatedWritten 2 July 2023