- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Had a very good experience at wonderla, would definitely like to come again here, but the only reason I gave 4 stars is that the park is very overcrowded. To get 1 ride on the roller coaster itself took us 2 hours which is an unbelievable amount of time. I recommend anyone who will go to wonderla in the future that they either buy fastrack or if you are using the normal ticket, first go to the water park section and by evening when the crowd decreases go on the land park. Overall it is worth going thereWritten 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Mr.Maitheen who was our driver was very friendly and the best driver we have ever travelled with_ his driving was pleasant and safe.. he took us to important places in Munnar, Varkala and many..Had a great travel experince with Cochi travelsWritten 14 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Kerala dayz is one of the best cab service providers for Kerala tours. Anthony and Shabeer is highly recommended.Kerala dayz is one of the best cab service providers for Kerala tours. And you can feel the difference from the first day of your communication. The owner Anthony was prompt in replying to your enquiry calls. The quotation response was very precise, just what I wanted. He was very professional and friendly.
A very emotional and beautiful experience. We are lucky to get Shabir Bhai as our Captain. We enjoyed alot. Thank you Shabir Bhai and Anthony for leading this successful trip. The hotel, the food, the guide and the traveling and trip schedule including visiting significant places in Kerla made this trip an experience which was perfectly orchestrated and adjusted according to limits and changes. Shabeer bhai was polite, friendly, could speak English well and Hindi also. He has excellent driving skills which is necesary for those narrow Ghat roads of Munnar/Thekkady. He also take us for shopping at proper place and help us to purchase things in proper price. Cab was very comfortable and clean.
If in future we visit..we will definitely go with this cab service and Our friend shabeer Bhai.
Thank you for all your efforts.Written 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was a fantastic experience . Sudheer was very helpful . He took us to various places in Kerala and he was always on time . He helped us with the local sightseeing and various activities bookings as well .Written 28 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excellent transport pprovider with a friendly touch in God's own country who goes the extra mile to make you happy.
Prompt in responses. Punctual service. I contacted Ray for options to drop me to my home about 150 Kms from Kochi airport. Ray was constantly in touch and arrange the transport as promised on time.
Vehicle provided was decent and driver was excellent with safe driving habits. I never felt unsafe in their hands.
I will definitely turn to Ray and team for any transport services that I need
Five stars for the amazing experience.Written 31 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was planning a trip to Kerala for a very long time, but due to Coronavirus could not. Now when I finally saw my plan to come through, I contacted Mr. Dileep Abraham of Green Hope Tourism, got his contact from my son-in-law.
Contacting him to arrange my tour starting from Trivendrum Airport pick up in Innova AC (6 person) was the best decision I had made after a very long time. We visited Kanyakumari, then Alleppey, kumarakon, Munnar, Kochi and finally to Trichur where I had a meeting on 18th and 29th May, 2022.
The arrangements made by Green Hope Tourism, of hotels, travel and choice of food outlets was excellent. The Driver was very knowledgeable, polite and trust worthy.
I recommend Green Hope Tourism whole heartedly. Mr. Dileep Abraham is very nice, friendly and very helping man. The tarrif charged by him was very much competitive and easy on pocket. Given the opportunity, I shall again visit Kerala and book my tour with Green Hope Tourism only. I wish all the best to them.Written 18 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My friend and I visited Kerela for the New Years and did a road trip to various locations in our 6 day trip (Munnar, Allepy, Varkala & Trivendrum). We had a great experience with our driver Suneesh from Monsoon Taxi. The car was well maintained & in great condition. Our driver also acted as our guide, took us around, recommended places to visit and was very friendly. He even helped us converse with locals and made us try local delicacies as we toured around Kerela with him.
The pricing for Monsoon cab service is also very reasonable and they spoke our language (english & hindi). I would absolutely recommend using their service if you ever visit Kerela.
Thank you to Suneesh for making this trip memorable for us.Written 4 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It's very nice and most trustable we have contected lots of another one but quick reply.excellent hospital facilities and many more this we have seen here.Written 26 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hotel was excellent and everything was very good and well managed by Rinoy krishna ( tour incharge). Sebil(the driver) was also very helpfull person and took us to all places we requested. Overall, had a wonderful trip experience with 3 Seas.Written 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was our honeymoon trip and season.india made it as special as we wanted it to be.Everything was properly planned and all things were taken care of perfectly.from all the hotel rooms to transportation everything was so good so right.we could explore kerala without any worry because of seasonz.india travel.Here i would like to thank especially limi ma'am for her great attentiveness, she was all ears whenever we had any questions regarding our trip, so many times she resolved our doubts even at 10pm. Overall a great experience with seasonz.india🙌 Strongly recommended.👍❤️ Thank you.🙏Written 10 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hi. I contacted Matthew from England whilst planning a 1 month trip to India. He was helpful and informative and although I chopped and changed my plans we kept in touch until we finally met in kochi. I then finalised plans with him for a 4 night 5 day tour of kerala as one small part of our overall trip. He and his drivers were fantastic throughout the whole process. Nothing was too much trouble. A very professionally run but also a very personal service. Everyone friendly kind and most importantly trustworthy. Would 100%definitely recommend and wouldn't think twice about using again. Costs were the best that I was quoted from a number of different companies that I contacted but service better than many. Well done guys. And thanks.Written 19 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- had a great experience from this team. They were very helpful throughout the journey. New travelers can check their site and find the discounted packagesWritten 4 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- With our own experience we enjoyed our tour fully and recommend Mr Jayesh fou your tour as a guide/ driverKochi travels & tours is best tour agency we booked our tour for 8//7nights. Through out our entire tour Mr Jayesh was with us. He is excellent and carefull white driving He know all the places. He is very humble and straight forward person and explain very well about the places.. Our package was for Kochi,Munnar, Thekkady, Kanyakumari,Covlam and AlleppeyWritten 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- best tour planner , they accommodated each and every requirements of ours, they made our three days tour to alleppey and munnar so so easy , comfortable and cherishable. i am so happy with the service provided including the last minute additions and inclusions of one more guest of ours with the best prices. thank you so muchWritten 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- What a great guy ! He approached me as I looked lost and asked if he could help me. Aslam pointed out where I was looking for and asked if I needed his Tuk Tuk service and that was the start of a great ongoing friendship. He would turn up, never late, and take me to places that I would never seen without him. He arranged other trips to Waterfalls etc. When I told him that my favourite fish was Red Snapper, he went to the market very early one morning, came and showed me the fish he purchased and then took it home where his Sister cooked it and brought it back to my hotel where we then sat on the rooftop and ate it !!
So if you’re looking for a great person to help you out please contact AslamWritten 7 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.