- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent minting the mall, its a international mall from where you can find all kind of groceries, fashion, shopping and all. Highly recommend this for otherWritten 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very well maintained.
The sorrow ding and atmosphere looks superb.
Historical facts displayed good, scope for improvement which will make tourists more attractive
Some more cultural activities to be included in the area to make tourists much more engagedWritten 13 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of work has been done to improve the cleanliness and look of the temple. Steps to Kil Kavvil has be laid nicely.
Queue system is good, but you should put the timings as when the Nda will be opened or announce it often. Devotees with Children will benefit if they know when the queue will start moving.
Information centre can be provided for visitors to know much about the Chotanikara temple. Lots of different states people are coming. This time I guided some team as they were struggling to know the basic things, and they were all from Andhra.
Thanks to the management as they are doing continous improvements for the betterment of the devotees.Written 26 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Charming cafe with a vibrant ambiance. We visited this cafe one afternoon on our family trip to Kochi and were pretty impressed by the ambiance, food and decor.
Place was full, however we were promptly accommodated by the team.
The layout is gorgeous and as you keep walking inside you notice the art that this place has displayed which is definitely worth a look!
Food was fresh, tasty and hearty. We tried their watermelon and feta cheese salad, along with wraps and sandwiches which were really yum!
They also serve a great variety of refreshing non alcoholic beverages and we liked all the ones we tried.
Service is friendly and accommodating and the place is definitely worth a visit if you are in town.Written 5 May 2023
- Completed in 1905 this Gothic style cathedral is located in the historic center of Kochi. It looks very much like any Roman Catholic church in Europe of the same time period (early 19th century). The tropical setting however makes it distinct. Special are the paintings and frescoes in the interior. Don't forget to look up.
A pity the original cathedral was demolished by the British. From the early 1500s only Saint Francis church is left.Written 7 March 2023
- Cherai beach has a shallower shoreline.
I love it for its "rolling with the waves " experience, even without knowing how to swim. With the water level up to my shoulder and my feet still firm on the ground, I can feel the formation of the tide and of course the pink sunset. It's like being part of the entire life cycle of a wave.Written 25 June 2023
- Relaxing walk by the sea in the evening with cool breeze. Good seating areas by the sea. A bunch of streetside vendors and a few shops and small bridges. Had an excellent sunset view.Written 1 June 2023
- We visited this place on a recommendation and it turned out to be an excellent suggestion. The place was pretty, and the food was beyond amazing. We ordered pan-seared fish, prawns with egg floss, and pork tacos and relished them all. The mocktails were refreshing and perfect for the weather. The staff was friendly and helpful with making choices. A must-visit at Fort Kochi. And oh yes, dogs are welcome too.Written 14 June 2023
- Sharpen you knowledge of history of Kochi and Malabar area with full details displayed with pictures.Written 25 August 2022
- Divine experience. Must visit St. George and seek blessings. Water from the holy well is a cure for your body. Easy access.Written 29 January 2023
- The church is open in spite of ongoing renovations. This church was founded by the Portuguese, later Dutch took over destroying all the Catholic paintings and decorations. Subsequently British took over . And now this is governed by the Church of Southern India. The construction temporarily brought in some chaos. The original tomb of Vasco da Gama is here. The remains were later taken back to his Portuguese homeland.Written 15 March 2023
- Our hotel was on Princess street so we got to walk it and enjoy it many times. Many lovely stores with souvenirs and clothes. Old Jewish merchant house is very interesting as it has a connection corridor between two buildings.
Safe to walk even at night.
Retained the climate of old Kochi - Indian but with European touch.Written 15 March 2023
- It's an amazing place. one can observe how they used to catch fish in the net but one has to either early morning or late eveningWritten 26 September 2023
- Divine and humbling experience. Was fortunate to see the church on the way to Ernakulam. "Avalose unda" - made of rice powder and jaggery, the prasada is very tasty & divineWritten 29 January 2023
- Excellent kept Park with beautiful gardens and stunning sunsets perfect place to escape the busy streets of ErnakulamWritten 11 March 2023