Parasailing & Paragliding • River Rafting & Tubing
What travellers are saying
- We were new in Calgary and wanted to travel somewhere awesome. They provided us with details of Banff and related area. All arrangements were suggested by them - It was an amazing pick we as a family really enjoyed it.Written 29 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Choosing Krishtrip for our family vacation was a wise decision. The option to commence our booking journey with just a 5% package amount was a game-changer. It allowed us to ease into the experience gradually, and as we progressed, the exceptional service spoke volumes.we started smooth and finished our trip well. 100% recommendable.Written 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an amazing trip planned out by the Kerala Adventure Tourism team - the Nehru Trophy boat race, in Allepuzha, with a great venue for viewing. We were booked in The Ramada, perfectly located, on the banks of the Vembanad Lake, with a beautiful view of the lake. Next, on the itinerary, was an overnight stay, on a houseboat. The staff of the Black Pearl Cruise, made our very first houseboat experience, memorable! So glad that we did it. Our final stop, was the Kumarakom Lake Resort, a stunning getaway, located on the banks of the Vembanad Lake. Beautiful cottages, great food, amazing service. What a way to end our trip! A huge THANK YOU, to the Kerala Adventure Tourism team. Looking forward to more such memorable trips, with you!Written 21 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I recommend Scuba Cochin as a first class PADI diving centre. Absolutely brilliant staff and personalized experience which made my PADI Open Water certification course both a unique and a fantastic experience. Vince, Kavya and all the crew there -all whom were magnificent- provided me with all the skills, backup and confidence for my first certified open water dives in the Mediterranean off the coast of Spain a month later. So a five star recommendation, and already looking forward to returning to Cochin to meet the crew again and to explore other dive sites!Written 29 August 2023
- We got best apartment in edgeware road in London. the apartment was 1 bedroom, hal,toilet and an open kitchen.The stay was wonderful. Tick agent arranged an airport transfer from and to the airport.Written 17 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kochi (Cochin)
- These places are best for scuba & snorkeling in Kochi (Cochin):
- Expertise Travels
- Krish Trip
- Tick Tick Holidays
- Exciting cruises
- Village Backwater cruise in a noon motorised Shikhara boat