Parasailing & Paragliding • River Rafting & Tubing
What travellers are saying
- We were new in Calgary and wanted to travel somewhere awesome. They provided us with details of Banff and related area. All arrangements were suggested by them - It was an amazing pick we as a family really enjoyed it.Written 29 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was nice experience for our family.we enjoyed the morning kayaking very well. staffs are very friendly and supportive,thanks to secret routes for such a wonderful morning 💞Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- NEPTUNE ADVENTURE PARK IN KOCHI!!! a must go place. kids loved it... The crew made it such a wonderful experience. Felt very safe with the life jacket and the ever ready crew members Shinoy, Sharshad, Saheen & Akhil. Looking forward to our next visit. Thank you all.Written 9 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I cannot speak highly enough of the one day birding trip I took around the Thattekkad area that I organised through Kalypso Adventures. The organisation of the tour was extremely easy via email and all the arrangements were confirmed to me again a couple days prior to the trip.
I had Joji as my driver and guide for the day - he was was amazing. He had a wide knowledge of the area, the endemic species and where to find them We were able to spot over 60 species for the day (nearly all 'lifers' for me), with the highlights being sightings of a male and female Malabar Trogon, a Sri Lanka Bay-Owl and a Mottled Wood-Owl (at night).
We also spent some time at Hornbill Camp, where I had a lovely lunch during the heat of the day and then took a walk around the area for some more birdwatching.
Joji also took me to a great place for breakfast ('The Idly Shop'), a local chai stall (where I had my first banana fry) and then found a great restaurant for us to have dinner before I was dropped at the airport.
I will definitely recommend this company to others who go the Kerala.Written 28 November 2023
- We had an amazing trip planned out by the Kerala Adventure Tourism team - the Nehru Trophy boat race, in Allepuzha, with a great venue for viewing. We were booked in The Ramada, perfectly located, on the banks of the Vembanad Lake, with a beautiful view of the lake. Next, on the itinerary, was an overnight stay, on a houseboat. The staff of the Black Pearl Cruise, made our very first houseboat experience, memorable! So glad that we did it. Our final stop, was the Kumarakom Lake Resort, a stunning getaway, located on the banks of the Vembanad Lake. Beautiful cottages, great food, amazing service. What a way to end our trip! A huge THANK YOU, to the Kerala Adventure Tourism team. Looking forward to more such memorable trips, with you!Written 21 August 2023
- Very polite and responsive team. They got us great deals in Kochi and made sure my family was comfortable throughout our 3 night stay.Written 23 November 2023
- Santos Tours helped us with the organisation of our cycle trip through Kerala. Everything was planned very well and we were more than satisfied with the whole service. We got good bikes, with gears suitable for the hills and brakes worked well without any failure through 3 weeks! You can rely on everything they promise you! Thanks again for the whole support.Written 13 November 2022
- The best part is adventurous and safe. They take care of the safety of the participating people along with their enthusiasm to make it more and more adventerousWritten 15 February 2019
- I’ve had the pleasure to have a number of trips with India Bicycle trips over the years and all have been exceptional! They have organized treks for school groups-and each trip has been suited to the groups needs and have exceeded expectations. They have been able to work with diverse groups with various levels of comfort with trekking-and make the experience enjoyable for the whole group. This year, I had the opportunity to do a trip with my family-and it was very special. We did a 3 day bike trip to Munnar and it was a trip of a life time for me and my Mom. Our guide and driver were excellent. We were able to vary the itinerary each day depending on our energy levels, which was very helpful. Every detail is planned out by India Bicycle trips and they think of everything needed to make the trip special and successful.
I am super appreciative to the whole team at India Bicycle trips for the work they do and for putting together amazing trips!!!Written 22 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kochi (Cochin)
- These are the best places for kid-friendly kayaking & canoeing in Kochi (Cochin):See more kayaking & canoeing for children in Kochi (Cochin) on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking kayaking & canoeing in Kochi (Cochin):See more kayaking & canoeing for couples in Kochi (Cochin) on Tripadvisor