Multi-day Tours • Cultural Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Ravi planned a fantastic tour for us that gave us a broad taste of beautiful Kerala based on our 10days available.
The itinerary was great, hotels well located and comfortable.
Our personal driver was excellent and made us feel safe, well looked after and gave us some excellent local knowledge to help make things easier. The car was very comfortable.
Kerala is definitely worth visiting and we will definitely be recommending Zamorin holidays to our family and friends!
Thankyou Ravi.Written 23 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Booked Kerala trip with Kanyakumari tour with Danata Geo Travel with 16 people in the group. Excellent coordination by Mr. Dipankar. He responded within minutes to all queries via WhatsApp and phone calls from the day of booking. Everything was perfect and time was saved. It is a budget friendly trip so no extra charges are charged. Driver Moiteen is also good. He is very experienced in driving and it was very smooth. Hotels were good too.Written 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a really great trip to munnar. The stay , the location, food ,trek, waterfalls everything was excellent. Big thanks to traveller Kerala for organising such a wonderful trip , making it effortless and a pleasant experience.Written 9 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very easy to work with tour operators and who helped us plan everything to the little details of this trip.
Being our first time to Kerala, Neenu came up with itineraries for us based on our likes and was very flexible too. Neenu always kept in touch with me via WhatsApp since I was overseas and always updated me if there was anything. She also kept in mind the budget and told us in detail what’s available in the package and what costs we would have to pay if there was any extra.
I trusted them in helping me plan out this trip. They came up with suggestions what to do and where to go and things we must see being the first.
We took our time to explore Kerala and enjoyed the most.
Our stay at the houseboat was one to remember and truly that’s very memorable.
The food and the people we met very just so friendly and nice!
I would recommend them anytime as a very efficient tour planner for Kerala.Written 4 April 2023
- Awesome time spent with Family. Was worried little as it was our first International travel.. But Jayprakash Sir helped me a lot from day 1 till our trip end everything was arranged perfect. All the members who met were awesome and very cooperative. My hubby and kids enjoyed a lot. Would recommend Sanchari travels for hassle free travel. Experience was wonderful... Thank you so much sir and you have a wonderful team.Written 23 March 2023
- We got best apartment in edgeware road in London. the apartment was 1 bedroom, hal,toilet and an open kitchen.The stay was wonderful. Tick agent arranged an airport transfer from and to the airport.Written 17 September 2019
- Superb experience ...we really enjoyed alot.and the service which they have provided excellent we are really thanks to NEO CLASSIC CRUISE TEAM.Written 10 September 2022
- It was difficult to find them on Google Searches, but finally found them on Tripadvisor.
Dealing with Mohammed Nasim was easy, and he was prompt with his WhatsApp calls. He promptly acknowledged the receipt of the deposit I paid. On the whole, he came across as totally trustworthy and bona fide.
We arranged for a 2 hour cruise of the Cochin harbour area, between Marine Drive and the opening into the sea at sunset. During the course of the tour, we were able to extend the duration of the cruise to three hours.
Mohammed Nasim also arranged for food on board with an independent provider. For Rs 6500, we got a tasty meal for 20 people, and the menu was kappa, mean curry, paratha, fried chicken and mutton curry. Water and coffee were also provided. The person who provided the food served us on board.
A man named Kumar was on board to provide us with a commentary on the place. I must confess he did do a good job, despite having to speak to us in English.
The boat trip was Rs 6000 for two hours, but we asked for it to be extended by an hour, and we were charged pro rata.
The only failing I would point out is that Nasim wasn't terribly good at describing our pick up point on Fort Cochin or directing us with insight. We were made to run hither and thither in the 10 minutes before the pick up, despite us turning up to the right place at first.
Apart from that, the boat trip was wonderful, and we had great views of the sunset, wonderful shots on our cameras, delicious food on board, and a fit for purpose commentary on the local geography and points of interest. The boat was large enough to accommodate at least three times the numbers we had, but then it was good to have the extra room on board with our band of 20 folk.
I would highly commend this tour to any who might be interested. The office of Minar is on Marine drive, but all our contact was exclusively through the phone.Written 8 February 2020
- Awesome driver Suresh the way he treated us from the day-1 he picked us from Kochin and the 6 days trip he made us remarkable and memorable.He has very good knowledge of the places and he taken us to each and every place on time.The car was neat and clean there was no negative that we had faced with driver and the car.Written 15 January 2020
4. Time Management and
1. They are based at Kerala.Written 22 July 2020
- Best travel packages for Kerala providing best rates and very customised services for both resort and vehicle arrangementWritten 14 October 2019