Showing results 1-30 of 203
What travellers are saying
- Excellent experience traveling with Kochi Taxi. We got to know of this company from our friends and decided to avail the services for our honeymoon trip. Mr. Selim picked us up from Kochi airport and was with us for our 10 days trip. He is a very responsible and punctual man. The owner Chesin came to meet with us twice and adviced us on places we must visit. We enjoyed our journey with Kochi Taxi. Thank you!Written 7 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Neat and Tidy. Who doesn't love a clean car?
Excellent Service. Great service is appreciated, but excellent service deserves to be celebrated.
For drivers who go beyond expectations, this one's for them!
Great Conversation.Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Shobha Cab service was very good. The cab driver Sajeer was very polite and helpful throughout the trip. He guided us very well and helped us covering most of the top sights in Kerala.Written 5 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We got in contact with pepper kerala via a colleague living in India as we needed a driver for a 7day tour in Kerala. Our driver Manjush was very friendly and helpfull, he gave additional ideas to visit places to ensure we had a nice experience. He speaks english which makes the communication easy, he is very punctual and a safe driver. We recommend his services.Written 5 December 2023
Travelling with Green Kerala Cab have made us our 7 Nights-8 Days Kerala Trip Very Memorable 😊
And Rejeesh Bhai is a very good driver with his driving skills and he is not only a driver but he is very Calm and Helpful like a family member. He is also a very good guide while Travelling to different places and explain everything about that place in Detail. Thank You so Much to Rejeesh Bhai😊🙏🏻
Once again I would Like to
Thank You😊🙏🏻Written 17 November 2023
- We used Kerala taxis for our travels around Kerala and we’re lucky enough to have Jose as our driver, showing us the beautiful areas of Munnar, Thekaddy, Allepey and then Kochi.
Jose was just the loveliest, most polite and friendly driver and we felt really safe and in good hands spending the week with him in Kerala.
Jose went above and beyond what we expected, for example, in his hometown of Kochi - he hooked us up for a great deal with a local tour guide who had similar character to Jose with a really deep knowledge of the local area and culture of fort Kochi. Jose also followed us in the taxi to allow us to explore all areas of Kochi in the time we had available. Thank you for that Jose.
Overall we loved our time in Kerala and 6 days in was not enough so we will absolutely be coming back and asking for Jose to help make the journey really special again!Written 12 November 2023
- Very good experience with cab driver uncle. Driving is good and taking care of us. We enjoyed a lot.Written 4 December 2023
- Salu is the best taxi driver in Kochi. We found him on uber and then used him subsequently for many trips. He is friendly, prompt and a great driver. Would highly recommend for any trips in Kochi and around Kochi.Written 14 October 2023
- My friend and I visited Kerela for the New Years and did a road trip to various locations in our 6 day trip (Munnar, Allepy, Varkala & Trivendrum). We had a great experience with our driver Suneesh from Monsoon Taxi. The car was well maintained & in great condition. Our driver also acted as our guide, took us around, recommended places to visit and was very friendly. He even helped us converse with locals and made us try local delicacies as we toured around Kerela with him.
The pricing for Monsoon cab service is also very reasonable and they spoke our language (english & hindi). I would absolutely recommend using their service if you ever visit Kerela.
Thank you to Suneesh for making this trip memorable for us.Written 4 January 2021
- Greens's tour and travels helped us in a great tour experience and intangible memories of our kerala family tour .. Mr. Majeesh, our driver was incredibly helpful, friendly and cooperative, he made our tour look like as if we are comfortably roaming at our home.. thank you dear.....Written 22 November 2023
- Great Experience, helped us in finding local activities and places, which was not in package. Very punctual and friendly nature.Written 6 December 2023
- Taken a cab from vyttila to kundanoor at 11 PM but driver was so polite, he didn't taken any extra charge for that , however we given sone tip to that cab driver , he helped us during night timeWritten 7 September 2022
- If you're looking for a peaceful getaway, Kerala is a place that you must visit. It's scenic view is so unbelievably beautiful that you won't believe your eyes.
This trip has been pleasant only because of this amazing person named Bensheer. He was our driver. This person went out of the way to make sure we could have good time. This guy took long routes so that we could see the most beautiful sites of Kerala. I just can't write enough about this person. Right from best places to eat to best snacks to take home, he took us only to the best places.
If you're visiting Kerala I suggest please look for this cab driver named Bensheer. He is a gem of a person.Written 6 December 2023
My recent visit to Periyar Restaurant in Kochi was nothing short of extraordinary. From the mouthwatering seafood delicacies to the unforgettable experiences, this trip was a true culinary and cultural adventure.
The culinary journey at Periyar Restaurant was a delightful surprise. The seafood was incredibly fresh and expertly prepared. Every bite was a burst of flavors that left a lasting impression. Anand, went above and beyond to ensure not only a fantastic dining experience but also our well-being. He was attentive, knowledgeable, and even offered helpful suggestions for a local toddy shop with delicious food along the riverside at Nedumbal.
But the adventure didn't stop there. Anand recommended that we attend the annual boat race in Arunmula, a once-in-a-lifetime event that we would have otherwise missed. The event was a spectacle, and we felt incredibly lucky to witness it. The enthusiasm and energy of the race were infectious, and it was a unique opportunity to immerse ourselves in the local culture.
This experience was a perfect blend of delectable cuisine and unforgettable cultural experiences. Periyar Restaurant, Anand, and the boat race in Arunmula combined to make our trip to Kochi truly special.
Just before heading to the airport, he surprised us with yet another fantastic suggestion: Banana Chips. Banana chips may not sound too exciting, but believe me, these were like no other. We were offered a handful of sample chips, and the moment we tried them, we knew we had to take some home.Written 25 October 2023
- We had booked a taxi to take us from the Cochin airport to our hotel in Ft Kochi. The company and their service are very professional and easy to communicate with. They informed us of the vehicle license plate and the driver details ahead of time and made sure the vehicle they sent could comfortably accommodate all of us and our luggage. The driver was waiting for us when we arrived. The price was competitive. We had a pleasant, strees-free experience.Written 7 March 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Kochi (Cochin)
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Kochi (Cochin):
- KOCHI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING TUK-TUK Tours
- 6 Days Kerala Premium Tour Packages- Glimpses of Kerala with Sanguine
- Airport Transfer: Cochin Port Cruise Terminal to Cochin International Airport
- 10 Day Complete Kerala Package
- Kerala premium private tour for 7 nights 8 days with houseboat