- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Had a very good experience at wonderla, would definitely like to come again here, but the only reason I gave 4 stars is that the park is very overcrowded. To get 1 ride on the roller coaster itself took us 2 hours which is an unbelievable amount of time. I recommend anyone who will go to wonderla in the future that they either buy fastrack or if you are using the normal ticket, first go to the water park section and by evening when the crowd decreases go on the land park. Overall it is worth going thereWritten 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited on a saturday and the crowd was ok.we had to pay 100rs per person and this is applicable for kids above 2yrs. The good thing is that each entry ticket is eligible for a free icecream or milkshake.The kids can play around but we need to pay extra if your kids need a toy car or need to play in the water park. All in all its an ok park to spend time with your kids.Written 27 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Kids city is a good place to hangout with our kids. The place is well maintained and had enough rides and space for the kids to enjoy. Entry fee is 50/- per person.Written 4 February 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kochi (Cochin)
- These places are best for water & amusement parks in Kochi (Cochin):See more water & amusement parks in Kochi (Cochin) on Tripadvisor