- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
23 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- In the other parts of Leh you will find some small shops and restaurants, particularly in the main street, but the Tibetan Market is the main shopping area. Here you will find the banks, the bigger supermarkets and the good restaurants.
It’s so pretty at night when the street lights are on.
There are many kinds of restaurants to consider, even an American style pizza shop.Written 15 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Main bazaar road has shops lined on both sides selling varied items with few cafes also. It is walking only street.Written 30 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of vegetables and lots of food available in vegetable market. Every green vegetables are available here is also amazing at this must high place. This market is at walking distance form main centre. Local items like apricot and etc are available. Thank you. 😊😊Written 18 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The goods that the owner of this shop displayed to me were amazing, especially the woollen pullovers and handmade mufflers. But the prices were a bit too high.Written 6 February 2019
- Omar was a friendly and fantastic person. He sells amazing quality scarfs and carpets at brilliant prices - I bought some beautiful pashminas! Would 100% recommend 😊😊😊Written 17 July 2022
- Nice shop to buy some good souvenirs, especially the shawls are very nice, but you can also find good postcards of the region.Written 19 August 2022
- I was travelling with a group of 12 from Canada to India. Our itinerary brought us also to Leh Ladakh. I left my country with the intention to buy a rug. One of the group members ended, after shopping around other carpet stores, at the Pashmina House and bought her piece there. I learned about it and checked it out myself. Majid is a very good sales person, with a lot of knowledge and insights. He is very friendly and funny too.
Well, l ended up buying a bigger piece than what l planned. The formalities for shipping were done quickly and l got possession of my piece within one week after leaving lndia. I love my carpet and l can only recommend the Pashmina House and naturally ask for Majid to give you the insights and tips to find the right piece for you.Written 28 August 2018
- Highly recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy the trip without any hassles. Tsetan takes care of all the Itenerary including taking permits and patiently clarifies all our doubts. The entrie trip was organised in a very professional manner by making a detailed plan of each and everything. The cost was also very much budget friendly when compared to other agencies i enquired.Written 24 April 2022
- Very courteous people - willing to share knowledge
Look for GI marking for Paschmina stuff
Nice collection and all price rangesWritten 2 November 2021
- Himalaya pashmina shawl shop is in leh main market.best quality pashmina available.we buy two original pashmina.Written 4 July 2019
- The quality of the products are absolutely great. They do not have much variety but whatever is on shelf is great and 100% pure pashmina only.Written 25 January 2022
- This first class establishment in the Himalayan town of Leh Ladakh India is an experience and completely unique. Walk through the doors and you are transported back to the days when Leh was a major trading town between Kashmir and Yarkand in China. Jigmat Couture is not just a shop but an experience. Their fashionable garments with a traditional flair are made from first class local materials in affordable prices. Each piece is unique. Next time you are in Leh make a point of visiting the studio maybe you too will fall under the spell of its creators Jigmat and Jigmet and will fall in love with the one garment you simply must have.Written 1 February 2020
- Best pashmina and carpet shop in Leh Ladakh located opposite hotel dragon old road ...you can see some of the best handmade stuff from Ladakh and Kashmir only at de pashmina galleryWritten 16 May 2019
- Have bought several carpets from this shop over the years. The owner Rafiq knows about each and every carpet he owns. Also great for shawls and the shop sells many different types and qualities. Great place.Written 29 August 2019
- its woman run enterprise promoting paschmina and they have a great variety. they serve you with pride and have again rekindled the interest in paschmina.Written 12 November 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Leh
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Leh:See more budget-friendly shopping in Leh on Tripadvisor