- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Stayed in the boathouse and paddles around the lakes. Nice quiet and back to nature. Almost no boats with motors.. only brute force needed to move around. If you don't mind and enjoy the peddlers offering to sell their merchandise, you should be good with it.Written 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is heavenly. Now you dont need to go to Netherlands to see this spectacular phenomenon. Each step was a spring festival. Til wherever you could see, it was just flowers & some trees. Daffodils, Tulips, Whispering willows,and many more. Just amazing !!!Written 5 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Srinagar and Leh. Mr.Shakeel engaged us with his queen Inova car(literally treated as a queen). I must say he is the best person who can take at most care when traveling with kids. A cool guy felt like a brother, who can explain the places, people, culture the localities n an on time person. He arranged everything right from pickup, room bookings, food, places to visit, shopping local items etc..it was a soothing experience on the go.He took us to his home, met their cute little family, he gave fresh apples apricots and pear from his home garden. This is what we expected to explore the kashmiri people their villages etc..
And wherever we go he ensured about our health and kids especially. He insisted to take water to keep us hydrated and made sure we have oxygen cylinder when in high altitude regions.
I strongly recommend Mr.Shakeel for anyone planning to go with kids or senior persons
Contact no. 9622709560Written 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nigeen Lake is better and more peaceful lake than that of the Dal Lake. Its clean and provides peace of mind while staying in a houseboat.Written 28 August 2023
- This Garden is a fresh part of srinagar Kashmir and really worth to visit, it is well managed and a must see place.Written 31 July 2023
- Visited this place on the first day of our Kashmir trip. Its one of the famous tourist attractions in Srinagar. The view from the top is fantastic and you can take lots of photographs with your family and friends. It provide a panoramic view of the city and Dal Lake. Please make sure that you visit this place when the weather is good/morning/evening.Written 29 August 2023
- Must visit place. Pony ride deep into forest hills nearly 6 hours with family reaching a huge lake. Ride into wilderness is memorable. No comission to cabs hence not popular/ promoted but must bargain rate. Gentle ride unlike Gulmarg, Sonamarg.Written 15 April 2023
- A surprisingly large garden area currently very well kept and colourful and of course the watercourses, foun-tain bases and buildings from 400 years ago when the gardens were constructed. The main building is in poor shape but enough remains to suggest the glamorous colours it would have been. Similarly most fountains don't work but the structures are there and some still operate. Nearby though Nishat Gardens showed Mughul structures still fully operating in wonderful gardens.Written 2 July 2023
- I went there with my family and my 1.8 year daughter. My daughter had so much fun there as there were so many varieties of plants and flowers. It was so beautiful to see everything at one placeWritten 9 June 2023
- Nice garden with fresh water flowing at chashma which is famous & said Nehruji drank that water.Must visit place while in ShrinagarWritten 26 April 2023
- Great tour of Srinagar where we got a true taste of the local culture. Amazing to see everyone across localities knowing Mr Abdul and the hospitality was first class.Written 24 September 2023
- We were 2 couples who did a 7day trip to Kashmir, arramged by Mr.Nasir of Kashmir Travels. Visited Srinagar, Gulmarg and Pahalgam. The hotels recommended by us were well arranged by Mr.Nasir who is helpful and accessible 24 x 7. Kashmir is indeed a beautiful holiday destination and we had a wonderful time during our stay. Great job Kashmir Travels, keep up the good work!Written 24 June 2023
- Thanks to Srinagar Tourism making our trip memorable. it was really nice experience. Special mention to the driver Riaz, who was very nice guy.Written 21 September 2023
- I went to Kashmir and September and connected with Sahil for my cab and other arrangements. He was prompt and very professional in entire communications. And then came my Savior of the trip Jehangir Bhai my chauffer who turned out to be a brother. I fell sick through my entire stay of 8 days in Kashmir, due to a fever and infection that I carried from Kolkata. Jehangir bhai took care of me as a brother, he paid for my Doctors' visits, my medicines, I could not eat so he got me fruits which helped me survive the 8 days. I must have have done something good in life to have got not a touring agency but family. I am forever indebted to Sahil bhai and Jehangir Bhai for what they did for me. I now have a home in Kashmir and mind you this was my first my trip. Thank you so much and no wonder you all are 5 Star.Written 14 September 2023