Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- Violet Holiday is highly recommended for arranging cabs, hotel and sight seeing tours. Rates are reasonable. Coordinator Ms Aatira is very cooperative and good in communication. All payments are digital. With Violet Holiday, one can enjoy stress free Kasmir your. Highly recommended.Written 22 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ayan took good care of us and the trip as well organized. We had no communication issue. Since he a great English, it was very helpful throughout the kashmir trip. He made customization in the itinerary based on our requirements. He suggested many good restaurants and kashmiri craft shops which was great. Took us to all the amazing locations with safe driving and hospitality. Chinar holidays provided us a anniversary cake which made our day even more special. Overall the kashmir trip was great and chinar holidays made it very memorable.Written 10 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Daaet tour and travel ll Best Service provider and supportive travel management ll amazing and luxury stay !!!!!!!!!!!!!professionally working by daaet tour and travel it’s amazing peace of work ll management is fully appreciated keep it up 👍Written 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a good experience with very polite and helpful people of Kashmir. The places were amazing with its mesmerizing views and historical significance.Written 29 October 2023
- I had a really good experience with Kashmir Walks.
Uzman did a fantastic walking tour of the historical areas of Srinagar and an extremely interesting photo tour. He showed me all the secret places in the town, and explained me a lot of details about the local history and culture. Totally recommended if you want to know the most fascinating corners of the city!
He was really helpfull in everything and he also helped me to organize a tour around other areas of Kashmir and Zanskar.
Perfect!Written 30 October 2022
- Extraordinary area, truly lovely and convenience given by C Himalaya where great and had clean rooms, however what makes this such a decent travel service is care, they generally ask criticism at the day end, to stay up with the latest, as their staff has been encouraged to accomplish such work. Shireen and Amir are staggeringly useful and liberal with their time and exhortation. we had a truly sound full outing to Kashmir, we visit Srinagar, Gulmarg and Pahalgam. We are blissful and needs you to be content too to Book your Kashmir Trip with this Popular travel service in Kashmir.Written 17 February 2022
- My trip was amazing and as expected from Kashmir beauty tours and travels . Everything was well arranged according to our requirements. Also the services they provided like Hotels , tour guides and transportation services were top class . My trip was excellent thanks to them.Written 25 May 2023
- I am highly satisfied with the services of Lakut Kashmir. Team is very cooperative and available everywhere. Thanks. Keep the good work upWritten 25 February 2023
- Amazing places, my family and I enjoyed every moment of this place with good food and fantastic people❤️❤️❤️.Written 29 November 2023
We are very fortunate that we planned our Kashmir Trip through Golden Wings, it was very economical and it saved us a lot of time. It was a no tension trip. I would like to thank our Travel Agent for making a thoroughly laid out plan for us to experience the scenic natural marvels of Kashmir in best possible way.
I would like to give a brief review of places we visited.
Day 1 Doodhpatri : A lush green meadows with tall mountain in the backdrop. It was best experienced by Pony Ride. Track was easy to ride pony for first timers like us. We spend most of our time along the Stream of water flowing down in the interiors of Doodhpatri, dipping our feet in bone chilling cold water which relaxed us for a thrilling week to come ahead. **Makeshift Border in Movie: Raazi was made in Doodhpatri.
Day 2 Gulmarg : A Place suited best to visit when covered in snow. It had a Park, Lake and a Golf Course as an Attraction place the time of year we visited. But it’s an altogether different place when covered in snow, Gondola ride to Afarwat Mountain only be justified when Mountain is snow capped. In the End September it was just a Meh! Place.
Day 3 Srinagar Site seeing : 3 Mughal era Gardens being Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden and Chashm-e-Shahi (Royal Spring). Nishat Garden was an Architectural Gem with cascades of Man-Made waterfalls accompanied with Artificial ponds and steam surrounded by colourful flower on all side and View of Zabarwan Mountain in backdrop was just too good. Experience of getting to see natural spring at Royal Spring Garden was mesmerizing. We visited Hazrat Bal Mosque and Jama Masjid Srinagar also. Dal lake & Lal Chowk is obviously a well know attraction of Srinagar.
Day 4 Sonamarg : What a beautiful valley it was with cascading mountains on all side. We hired a cab for ZojiLa Pass which took us to Zero Point aka Maggie Point at Kashmir Ladakh border. The Scenic beauty there can’t be described in words. We came across various glaciers and Snow Capped Mountains on the way. Amarnath Peak can be seen from afar on the way to Zero Point. So does the last Village of Kashmir. Sonamarg also has a trek to Thajiwas Glacier can be done on Horse ride. We regret that we cancelled our stay at Sonamarg. I would like to Acknowledge GoldenWings Holidays here that they promptly entertained our request to cancel our Sonamarg Stay on last minute and arranged our Stay at Srinagar overnight without any hassle.
Day 5 Pahalgam : We thought we had seen our best of the trip at Sonamarg but what we experienced at Pahalgam was jaw dropping beauty. We experienced most difficult horse trek at Pahalgam to Baisaran also Called Mini Switzerland was a place worth it. Our Stay at Pahalgam was near Rafting Point with stream flowing in front of our hotel we spend time there during sunset and early in the morning before sunrise. Next Day we went to Aru Valley and Betaab Valley with Majestic views. Most of Bollywood movies are shot in these places. Betaab Valley itself was named after Movie Betaab of Sunny Deol. Pahalgam will definitely compel you to visit Kashmir again. We definitely going to visit Kashmir again and planning to extend our stay at Pahalgam more than anywhere else because there is Tulian Lake and Lidder Trek still left to explore.
Day 6 Houseboat stay: It was a Royalty to stay at Houseboat at Dal Lake. Feels nothing less than a Raja Maharaja vibe.
Hotels Provided by Golden Wings was top notch best in the budget.
Our Driver Shabbir Bhai was a Gem of a Person.
Don’t Forget to visit the Apple Garden while in Kashmir, where you can have most juiciest and sweetest Apple. We didn’t feel to have lunch at Pahalgam as we had Apple Juice and an Apple at Apple Valley while on the way to Pahalgam.
I would highly recommend Golden Wings Holidays to experience Kashmir in Best possible way. They not only arrange Hotels and Cabs for you, they make sure that your is safe and comfortable to your liking. They contacted me on daily basis to ensure that my trip is safe and comfortable.
Written 6 October 2021
- I recently booked an innova crysta taxi in srinagar from Srinagar Cab service for my trip to Sonamarg. Vehicle was neat and driver was very friendly. Highly recommended!Written 9 May 2023
- Our experience with them has been amazing during our Kashmir trip. Jehangir who were with us since our arrival until departure has been patient , helpful and guided us where to spend and where not to, where would we get good food etc., . Thanks for your help during our trip, we had a thorough enjoyment.Written 24 October 2023
- So thrilled with the organization of this trip, awesome communication and all went to plan. Highly recommended. We requested a couple of changes between the booking and our trip, but nothing was too much trouble. Tabbu was fantastic to deal with and I intend to use Dial Us Back Travels in the future. Thank you Tabbu and Dial Us Back Travels team for making our holiday stress free.Written 16 February 2023
- Came to this mesmerizing place for 6N / 7D .the entire trip was planned with great care and comfort by Mr Sameer from holiday creator. He went out of way to fulfill all our requests and saw to it that we get what we want. He even arranged for a doctor on a Sunday for my ill daughter ( highly impressed by this gesture) .
While planning for the trip i must have called him a million times with numerous doubts and changes but Sameer very patiently took care of each and every thing.
Had a great and memorable trip. Would recommend holiday creators to everyone planning a trip to kashmir.Written 30 June 2022
- Our camping was cancelled due to bad weather. However they didn't refund our booking amount. Even after multiple attempts no refund was generated. worst experience ever. Would never recommend these people to anyone.Written 13 April 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Srinagar
- These places are best for horseback riding tours in Srinagar:
- Violet Holidays
- Hotel bookings, Taxi, Tour & Travel, Event management
- Happy Jacks Tour & Travels
- Kashmir Walks
- KASHMIR BEAUTY TOUR & TRAVELS
- These are the best places for groups seeking horseback riding tours in Srinagar:See more horseback riding tours for groups in Srinagar on Tripadvisor