Parasailing & Paragliding • River Rafting & Tubing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travellers are saying
- Had an amazing experience booking our trip through al habib travels. It was very well managed and they were very supportive throughout our trip.
Special thanks to Mr. Younis and Mr. Imtiaz for taking care if everything was managed and if we were satisfied. Also Mr. Tariq, he took care of us throughout our trip.Written 29 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A friend gave me reference of this company and they give best package and low cost. Chinar holidays Kashmir make over dream Tour . Special THANKS to our tour organizer ZulfiqarWritten 11 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- From visiting different points of Sonmarg to getting the glimpses of Srinagar and Pehelgam. Kashmir was mesmerisingWe had really great experience of visiting Kashmir with ease. Mr Tariq was very co-operative and helpful.Written 1 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am highly satisfied with the services of Lakut Kashmir. Team is very cooperative and available everywhere. Thanks. Keep the good work upWritten 25 February 2023
- Recently I travelled to srinagar and went to Gulmarg and pahalgam from there. We were two families and booked our trip through INOX (Arshul Bhai).
Truly saying that Arshul Bhai has made our trip a very memorable and successful.
He is very helpful and cooperative.
Initially we were in worry , whether to go or not, but he has made up our mind and because of him we had completed our trip KASHMIR.
He had booked a very good package to us including a very good hotel/resort (4 star) , a good tempo traveller with a good person associated with us as driver , he used to call every day to hear from us our good health.
If anybody is planning to have a trip to Kashmir, I would suggest to conatact Arshul Bhai only for the same .
Rahul SharmaWritten 2 November 2021
- Good service excellent travel management
Good and caring driver. Very decent people
Travel manager is also good and co-operativeWritten 14 May 2023
- Extraordinary area, truly lovely and convenience given by C Himalaya where great and had clean rooms, however what makes this such a decent travel service is care, they generally ask criticism at the day end, to stay up with the latest, as their staff has been encouraged to accomplish such work. Shireen and Amir are staggeringly useful and liberal with their time and exhortation. we had a truly sound full outing to Kashmir, we visit Srinagar, Gulmarg and Pahalgam. We are blissful and needs you to be content too to Book your Kashmir Trip with this Popular travel service in Kashmir.Written 17 February 2022
We are very fortunate that we planned our Kashmir Trip through Golden Wings, it was very economical and it saved us a lot of time. It was a no tension trip. I would like to thank our Travel Agent for making a thoroughly laid out plan for us to experience the scenic natural marvels of Kashmir in best possible way.
I would like to give a brief review of places we visited.
Day 1 Doodhpatri : A lush green meadows with tall mountain in the backdrop. It was best experienced by Pony Ride. Track was easy to ride pony for first timers like us. We spend most of our time along the Stream of water flowing down in the interiors of Doodhpatri, dipping our feet in bone chilling cold water which relaxed us for a thrilling week to come ahead. **Makeshift Border in Movie: Raazi was made in Doodhpatri.
Day 2 Gulmarg : A Place suited best to visit when covered in snow. It had a Park, Lake and a Golf Course as an Attraction place the time of year we visited. But it’s an altogether different place when covered in snow, Gondola ride to Afarwat Mountain only be justified when Mountain is snow capped. In the End September it was just a Meh! Place.
Day 3 Srinagar Site seeing : 3 Mughal era Gardens being Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden and Chashm-e-Shahi (Royal Spring). Nishat Garden was an Architectural Gem with cascades of Man-Made waterfalls accompanied with Artificial ponds and steam surrounded by colourful flower on all side and View of Zabarwan Mountain in backdrop was just too good. Experience of getting to see natural spring at Royal Spring Garden was mesmerizing. We visited Hazrat Bal Mosque and Jama Masjid Srinagar also. Dal lake & Lal Chowk is obviously a well know attraction of Srinagar.
Day 4 Sonamarg : What a beautiful valley it was with cascading mountains on all side. We hired a cab for ZojiLa Pass which took us to Zero Point aka Maggie Point at Kashmir Ladakh border. The Scenic beauty there can’t be described in words. We came across various glaciers and Snow Capped Mountains on the way. Amarnath Peak can be seen from afar on the way to Zero Point. So does the last Village of Kashmir. Sonamarg also has a trek to Thajiwas Glacier can be done on Horse ride. We regret that we cancelled our stay at Sonamarg. I would like to Acknowledge GoldenWings Holidays here that they promptly entertained our request to cancel our Sonamarg Stay on last minute and arranged our Stay at Srinagar overnight without any hassle.
Day 5 Pahalgam : We thought we had seen our best of the trip at Sonamarg but what we experienced at Pahalgam was jaw dropping beauty. We experienced most difficult horse trek at Pahalgam to Baisaran also Called Mini Switzerland was a place worth it. Our Stay at Pahalgam was near Rafting Point with stream flowing in front of our hotel we spend time there during sunset and early in the morning before sunrise. Next Day we went to Aru Valley and Betaab Valley with Majestic views. Most of Bollywood movies are shot in these places. Betaab Valley itself was named after Movie Betaab of Sunny Deol. Pahalgam will definitely compel you to visit Kashmir again. We definitely going to visit Kashmir again and planning to extend our stay at Pahalgam more than anywhere else because there is Tulian Lake and Lidder Trek still left to explore.
Day 6 Houseboat stay: It was a Royalty to stay at Houseboat at Dal Lake. Feels nothing less than a Raja Maharaja vibe.
Hotels Provided by Golden Wings was top notch best in the budget.
Our Driver Shabbir Bhai was a Gem of a Person.
Don’t Forget to visit the Apple Garden while in Kashmir, where you can have most juiciest and sweetest Apple. We didn’t feel to have lunch at Pahalgam as we had Apple Juice and an Apple at Apple Valley while on the way to Pahalgam.
I would highly recommend Golden Wings Holidays to experience Kashmir in Best possible way. They not only arrange Hotels and Cabs for you, they make sure that your is safe and comfortable to your liking. They contacted me on daily basis to ensure that my trip is safe and comfortable.
Written 6 October 2021
- It was overall a good experience with Kashmir port to hang around the important tourist destinations of Kashmir. The hotels were by and large good, food was ok and the hospitality was also not bad except the receptionist of Afarwat in Gulmarg. The fellow was absolutely rude in his approach. The Tempo traveller provided was very good and the Driver Sajad ji was very nice,gentle and cooperative with no demand unlike others. Overall we are carrying good memories from the Heaven in earth.Written 23 September 2023
- It was a great experience with them.. They were so cooperative. All the hotels which were mentioned in the itinerary were given to us. Amin is so good in nature and they were in regular contact with us and provided an excellent service. I suggest you please book your plan with themWritten 1 March 2022
- We had a memorable trip to Kashmir on 2 nd october2022 with Kashmir Travel Port.The service offered by the agency was excellent to the entire satisfaction.Trip co ordinator was M/S Sukhmveeth was very supportive and transparent since planning to trip end. Our Driver Abid bhai is very humble person . First two days they arranged our stay in Hotel Rose Petal in Srinagar. The hotel peoples are very co operative and humble peoples. All the rooms are very neet and clean. Their food was very nice. On the third day we went to Pahalgam and they arranged the stay in Hotel Queens Park. That was also very nice one. Overall the trip and services what they promised were excellent.Written 12 October 2022
- We had booked 1 tour from the Travel Triangle. Our final with the Ridge Tour. Ira Madam got the whole deal. And Mir Shaukat took us there. Very good. Ashfaq Bhai also gave a good response for the entire 7 days. This tour was very fantastic.Written 24 November 2020
- Quest tours & travels managed our kashmir package so well and make us feel at home. We booked our Group package from South India for Kashmir.
We would like to thanks the team members of Quest tours & travels ,specially Mr. Sheikh for making our trip so wonderful and memorable.
They provide us the things that were mentioned in the iternary. we enjoyed a lot in Srinagar, Sonmarg, Gulmarg, Pahalgham.
I recommend Quest tours & travels for Kashmir packages.Written 15 April 2023
- The favourite part of my tour was that everything was perfectly timed and managed without any hassle. The Kashmir tour was really memorable and unforgettable experience.Written 6 May 2023