What travellers are saying
- Violet Holiday is highly recommended for arranging cabs, hotel and sight seeing tours. Rates are reasonable. Coordinator Ms Aatira is very cooperative and good in communication. All payments are digital. With Violet Holiday, one can enjoy stress free Kasmir your. Highly recommended.Written 22 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ayan took good care of us and the trip as well organized. We had no communication issue. Since he a great English, it was very helpful throughout the kashmir trip. He made customization in the itinerary based on our requirements. He suggested many good restaurants and kashmiri craft shops which was great. Took us to all the amazing locations with safe driving and hospitality. Chinar holidays provided us a anniversary cake which made our day even more special. Overall the kashmir trip was great and chinar holidays made it very memorable.Written 10 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the most amazing trip to Jammu & Kashmir with Alhabib Travels. They made us feel so comfortable through out the tour. I had the most breathtaking views of all the places they took us to. Looking forward to more phenomenal trips in the future with Alhabib Travels.Written 29 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had such a lovely time in kashmir. Such a beautiful place that we would love to visit again and again.
Javid bhai who drove us around was so helpful the entire trip and guided us throughout our stay at kashmir at each and every location we went to. He kept insisting us to bargain as we were reluctant bargainers since we weren't fluent with the language as well. But Javid was always around to help us out. Thanks a lot Javid. Allah hafiz.
A special mention to anies sir as well. Who made sure we were comfortable and cozy and addressed even the smallest complaint with utmost priority. And thank you so much for the moonlight walnut fudge suggestion sir.Written 28 November 2023
- It was very good experience. Transport, Stay and Food excellent.
They are very flexible and arrange everything as per your requirements.Written 9 December 2023
- I had a really good experience with Kashmir Walks.
Uzman did a fantastic walking tour of the historical areas of Srinagar and an extremely interesting photo tour. He showed me all the secret places in the town, and explained me a lot of details about the local history and culture. Totally recommended if you want to know the most fascinating corners of the city!
He was really helpfull in everything and he also helped me to organize a tour around other areas of Kashmir and Zanskar.
Perfect!Written 30 October 2022
- NEVER EVER TRUST KASHMIR TRAVELOGUE
they are just people full of Lies and cheats. they have over charged us.
we were charged Very premium price and were given hotel rooms at a cheap untidy place. below is our Experience
we have booked our ladakh from 1st July to 8th July through Traverse Holidays @Hyderabad and our point of contact was Faisal and he cheated our travel agent and over charged prices for accommodation
Day 1: we were given Spic N Span in Ladakh, they charged us 6300 per night and if you walk-in they are charging 4000 per night.
Day 2: it was in Nubra valley...he charged us 6000 per night for a wooden cottage which was around 3000 per night
Day 3: Pangong Lake...they charged us 5800 for a ugly and small tent which was more than 10kms from the lake
Day 4: Back to ladakh..we were given "The Leh" Stay away from this hotel...we had molds in bathroom and bed bugs. very very horrible and if you walk-in they charge 2800 per night and we were charged 6300 per night.
Day 5: Kargil: we were given tents which were OK and he charged us 5800 per night and if you walk-in they charge around 2000 per night.
Day 6: SoanMarg..we were given Imperial Palace and this place is a disgusting. They charged us 9000 per night and my watchman also would not sleep in that room. Hotel excuse was our deluxe room are given to some other guest and we were left with no option but to stay in that crappy room with No hot waterWritten 26 July 2022
- Very good service. Driver was very friendly and a good guide too. We really enjoyed the trip. Thanks kashmir perfect holidays to make my special days more special. Looking forward to make more trip with them. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
My trip driver was Asif . Thanks Asif and irshad for wonderful service .Written 14 November 2022
- Amazing places, my family and I enjoyed every moment of this place with good food and fantastic people❤️❤️❤️.Written 29 November 2023
We are very fortunate that we planned our Kashmir Trip through Golden Wings, it was very economical and it saved us a lot of time. It was a no tension trip. I would like to thank our Travel Agent for making a thoroughly laid out plan for us to experience the scenic natural marvels of Kashmir in best possible way.
I would like to give a brief review of places we visited.
Day 1 Doodhpatri : A lush green meadows with tall mountain in the backdrop. It was best experienced by Pony Ride. Track was easy to ride pony for first timers like us. We spend most of our time along the Stream of water flowing down in the interiors of Doodhpatri, dipping our feet in bone chilling cold water which relaxed us for a thrilling week to come ahead. **Makeshift Border in Movie: Raazi was made in Doodhpatri.
Day 2 Gulmarg : A Place suited best to visit when covered in snow. It had a Park, Lake and a Golf Course as an Attraction place the time of year we visited. But it’s an altogether different place when covered in snow, Gondola ride to Afarwat Mountain only be justified when Mountain is snow capped. In the End September it was just a Meh! Place.
Day 3 Srinagar Site seeing : 3 Mughal era Gardens being Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden and Chashm-e-Shahi (Royal Spring). Nishat Garden was an Architectural Gem with cascades of Man-Made waterfalls accompanied with Artificial ponds and steam surrounded by colourful flower on all side and View of Zabarwan Mountain in backdrop was just too good. Experience of getting to see natural spring at Royal Spring Garden was mesmerizing. We visited Hazrat Bal Mosque and Jama Masjid Srinagar also. Dal lake & Lal Chowk is obviously a well know attraction of Srinagar.
Day 4 Sonamarg : What a beautiful valley it was with cascading mountains on all side. We hired a cab for ZojiLa Pass which took us to Zero Point aka Maggie Point at Kashmir Ladakh border. The Scenic beauty there can’t be described in words. We came across various glaciers and Snow Capped Mountains on the way. Amarnath Peak can be seen from afar on the way to Zero Point. So does the last Village of Kashmir. Sonamarg also has a trek to Thajiwas Glacier can be done on Horse ride. We regret that we cancelled our stay at Sonamarg. I would like to Acknowledge GoldenWings Holidays here that they promptly entertained our request to cancel our Sonamarg Stay on last minute and arranged our Stay at Srinagar overnight without any hassle.
Day 5 Pahalgam : We thought we had seen our best of the trip at Sonamarg but what we experienced at Pahalgam was jaw dropping beauty. We experienced most difficult horse trek at Pahalgam to Baisaran also Called Mini Switzerland was a place worth it. Our Stay at Pahalgam was near Rafting Point with stream flowing in front of our hotel we spend time there during sunset and early in the morning before sunrise. Next Day we went to Aru Valley and Betaab Valley with Majestic views. Most of Bollywood movies are shot in these places. Betaab Valley itself was named after Movie Betaab of Sunny Deol. Pahalgam will definitely compel you to visit Kashmir again. We definitely going to visit Kashmir again and planning to extend our stay at Pahalgam more than anywhere else because there is Tulian Lake and Lidder Trek still left to explore.
Day 6 Houseboat stay: It was a Royalty to stay at Houseboat at Dal Lake. Feels nothing less than a Raja Maharaja vibe.
Hotels Provided by Golden Wings was top notch best in the budget.
Our Driver Shabbir Bhai was a Gem of a Person.
Don’t Forget to visit the Apple Garden while in Kashmir, where you can have most juiciest and sweetest Apple. We didn’t feel to have lunch at Pahalgam as we had Apple Juice and an Apple at Apple Valley while on the way to Pahalgam.
I would highly recommend Golden Wings Holidays to experience Kashmir in Best possible way. They not only arrange Hotels and Cabs for you, they make sure that your is safe and comfortable to your liking. They contacted me on daily basis to ensure that my trip is safe and comfortable.
Written 6 October 2021
- My Tour never gets fulfilled without having bikes around. Kashmir Rental Bike helped by providing their best product and service. I contacted them by simple Google search. Got in touch with Salman. He is so friendly and welcoming. Took RE Desert Strom 350 which was in excellent condition. With 5 days rental I didn't have to rely on any other means of transport. Used the bike to see entire Srinagar , Been to Sonamarg, Zero point,Jozilla pass and Gulmarg.
Being a biker, i highly recommended Kashmir Rental Bikes.
Point to note,
Salman was constantly in touch to ensure our safety and was ready to assist if there is any issue. Reasonable tariff.
Go for it.
Thanks for reading my review.
Ride safe and have funWritten 12 September 2021
- Unforgettable Kashmir Getaway with Travelling Folks!
I'm thrilled to share my exceptional experience with Travelling Folks in Kashmir. Their couple tour package was a flawless blend of comfort and adventure. From stunning accommodations to thoughtful local experiences, every detail was meticulously arranged. A huge thanks to the team for making my trip so memorable. Five stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PakeezaWritten 27 August 2023
- Gulmarg is difficult to be experienced without a guide and Gondola ride being the prime attraction. The local government under patronage of the Central Govt, has debarred the guides to visit beyond the first stage of gondola. We experienced first hand. The skatewallahs and the ghorewallahs are fooling people like anything. They promise to take you to LOC but you end up 100 meters upfront in the cordoned area of the BSF camp and you end up paying for LOC sight. I will urge the travellers to put up a voice and demand the local government either to fix the issue or issue refunds to the conned travellers. We were lucky enough to get the service of our last 3 times guide Mr. Bashir, who can be contacted at +91 60063 71615Written 30 October 2023
- Best service for cab is given by Mr Bilal (9797221270) Srinagar. He took us to every point and waited pleasantly. Especially he even guided how much to spend on tourist spot like Gulmargh, Sonmarg and Pahalgam. You can check out his FB profile Ahmad Mattoo.Written 9 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Srinagar