- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- Excellent place for outing One of my. Favorite place to hang out..You can eat dance shop nd enjoy.lot of space for kids nd hang out.Written 15 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we want in Jaipur because there is no 4dx and Imax and there is no pvr and how can be able to attract foreign travel and there is only world trade park is best but there is nothing and there is no grand cinema in mall specially insigniaWritten 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent holy place. For any assistance kindly take help from mandir security which is from government. Don't ask unnecessary from vendor.
Mandir timing is till 8pm. U find free parking theirWritten 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Jai Sai Ram
Place is exactly replica of shirdi sai baba. If your in Gurugram them must visit this place to see how this Sai Angan in been build and take blessing from holy Shrine Sai Baba.Written 31 May 2022
- This is a park in the heart of Gurgaon which is perfect for a picnic in the sunny winter afternoons. The park is well maintained and the crowd which assembles here are mostly family types. You can take up a spot at any corner of this huge park and enjoy your day. There are some swings and other play options for kids and also a small cafe inside.Written 12 February 2022
- A must visit place if you are a local resident or a visitor. Normally you will not find so much green area in midst of concrete jungleWritten 11 October 2021
- Good experience in shopping lot of shops to explore and good small restaurants serving good food. can also a small meeting at this placeWritten 11 February 2021
- I frequent this park every month during weekends. Love the various plants sections that they have. Very large sized plants too you will be able to see in the park. Parking remains a hassle. Also, outside there are some fruit hawkers all the time.Written 27 January 2021
- Good place to visit with family and friends. One time visit is good. One can shop and play games. Good placeWritten 25 December 2019
- one of the worst experience for a lake. situated in a rural area. although roads are good but no signage, filthy, buffaloes bathing in the lake. nil nature beauty. only attraction is hotel SARAS from tourism just on the brink of the lake. villagers are not concerned about this tourist place and are hindrance to development to tourism. old few boats.Written 29 June 2022
- Visited there to see a movie. Mall looks very old and shabby. No one cares about it. Escalators were not working. Even they were not clean. Its looks like a couple point nw.Written 23 August 2019
- Place is for office space & one can have PGs nearby if working in any company in Cyber Park. The is Costa Cofee.Written 16 March 2019
- I went there with my friends mall is good they have open space available where one can sit and enjoy.Written 14 January 2020
- Gurgaon Central Mall is a downtown shopping mall in india near New Delhi. It is a huge mall with all shopping, entertainment and dining benefits.Written 18 April 2020
- Hong Kong Bazaar is a very useful shopping complex situated in Sector 57. It has shops which sell a variety of goods like clothes, toys, jewelry, medicines, mobile phone accessories, Sangam supermarket, takeaway outlets like Dominos, Om Sweets, Pizza Hut & Subway. The parking is an issue here.Written 1 January 2022