National Parks • Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- A one day getaway... Perfect for a break...close to nature... But need to walk a lott...
You can visit with family and friendsWritten 26 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A delightful, first-of-its-kind experience with a miniature garden in India.
This place has a scaled set up of elaborate rail networks, going through towns, bridges and popular sites. The scaled models of houses, roads, trains and the landscape are very accurate and mimic how they would be in real life. Complete with rail sounds, lights and things such as railway crossings, railways stations and so on, everything seems very real.
Everything seems even more magical in the late evening once the dusk lighting is turned on, there are very detailed lighting in each attraction, making it even more life-like.
You get to operate the trains and boats yourself, along with several other activities, such as cars in a model town, circus set up and so on.
It is clear that this place has been built through terrific and sincere passion and it is done with immense attention-to-detail, to ensure you can enjoy it whether as an amateur or as someone who is interested in this hobby. The hosts are very warm and enjoy talking about how they came up with this idea and the thought behind each scale model set up.
There are several activities you can do apart from the scale models: board games, garden games such as badminton, so kids and adults alike can thoroughly enjoy themselves.
Overall, a very enjoyable visit. It is heartening to see such a set up in India; hopefully it brings together those with similar interests and furthers this hobby.Written 26 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a park in the heart of Gurgaon which is perfect for a picnic in the sunny winter afternoons. The park is well maintained and the crowd which assembles here are mostly family types. You can take up a spot at any corner of this huge park and enjoy your day. There are some swings and other play options for kids and also a small cafe inside.Written 12 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must visit place if you are a local resident or a visitor. Normally you will not find so much green area in midst of concrete jungleWritten 11 October 2021
- I frequent this park every month during weekends. Love the various plants sections that they have. Very large sized plants too you will be able to see in the park. Parking remains a hassle. Also, outside there are some fruit hawkers all the time.Written 27 January 2021
- one of the worst experience for a lake. situated in a rural area. although roads are good but no signage, filthy, buffaloes bathing in the lake. nil nature beauty. only attraction is hotel SARAS from tourism just on the brink of the lake. villagers are not concerned about this tourist place and are hindrance to development to tourism. old few boats.Written 29 June 2022
- Many Birds are there are even in Monsoon. My grandson enjoyed his visit there. Was happy to spot many birds . It can be developed by authorities , hope they do that so that it can be a major attraction pointWritten 15 August 2019
- In the bustling city of gurgaon this is the place where you will be surrounded only by rocks terrain and the ride to the place will be a memorable experience making you feel you feel peaceful and in fear at time.Written 23 October 2020
- Lots of different kinds of animals like Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Ducks and Geese are looked after. They have a butterfly conservatory with many different kinds of butterflies.
The food at the cafe inside the park is very nice. We had Masala Maggi, Pav Bhaji, Chole Bhature. Masala Chaach was amazing and so was Kulhad waali chai. It’s a must visit.Written 22 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Gurugram (Gurgaon)
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Gurugram (Gurgaon):
- Tiger Photographic Safaris
- Aravali Trail Experience( Jungle Safari Forest area)- Horseback Riding
- Day Tour of the village and shaking minerate
- Sultanpur Birding Escapade
- Sultanpur The wonder of Birding from Delhi