Game & Entertainment Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Omg what a coolest place in town, i am always fascinated by such thing u can experience hills in delhi with iskating. Haha i had an amazing experience i was newbie but still had a crazy time with friends.Written 7 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have been here twice in a month already.. love the free roam VR.. the hall is big to roam around which actually translates well in the game as well and the VR experience is probably the best in India that I have ever had.. they also have other VR games which are also fun like the rollercoaster and F1.Written 11 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a nice place to spend time with friends. There are so many games to choose from including arcade, bowling, VR, dance, football and cricket in particular. They also serve alcohol and food including buffet. Prices are fine but place can become noisy and crowded.Written 15 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's an excellent place for kids, it's fun, an experience for children...they loved it...
Ms Poonam added to the thrill and experience, she was very helpful and supportive, helped the children a lot... thanks a tonWritten 16 October 2022
- Nice day out place with friends and family food offered included variety and quality there are no of activities but for small kids 14-15 year child hardly enjoys katputli,camel rides otherwise good for adults n kids. Ticket prices are also reasonableWritten 22 September 2022
- Let me start by writing the word Fantabulous. If you are a sports junkie and/or love technology influenced games, this is one place you can't miss at all. A combination of trampolines and Laser guns makes this extremely exciting for kids. The equipment seemed to be the best ones for am experience. The place where you could play with your kids or just let your kids play while you take a sip of coffee. A must visit place for your kids or better invite your kids friends for a birthday party, might just be the thing your kid would need for a birthday party. All in all ...just so cool.Written 27 February 2020
- A day outing at Shikhar Adventure park with the members of our company was thrilling , exciting and a memorable one. Facilitator & arrangements were up-to the mark. It was an event to remember.Written 18 February 2019
- It's awesome place to visit with your loved one.
We really had a wonderful time.
I recommend you to go inside 3/4 person at a time then it will be more hurriable and interestingWritten 29 November 2022
- A fun filled destination for all the age groups . It’s full of engaging and wonderful activities . First glow in the dark adventurous place where fun begins at amazing ambience. We had a great fun time at zooperindia . I would definitely recommend this to everyone.Written 27 January 2022
- This place is mostly famous for its sky Karting experience. There ate 2 pools tables and 1 or 2 other games for kids but not that worth
The best part is that the Cars are new and electric unlike the other diesel engine ones which made a lot of noise.
The alley is well maintained and smooth.
Things to remember:-
1) Registration from the computers, do at earliest as it can be a mess, there are just 2 computers on which it is done.
So if you are thinking what time and how many tickets to take, register even if you don't end up doing
2) Weekday evenings and weekends can have a huge queue so better to have a booking first
3) Take deal from nearbuy and little otherwise this could be expensiveWritten 2 September 2018
- It's a nice place for kids to play games and enjoy...Parents too can enjoy with them..Spend quality time with your kids by bowling with them...Food is average and service is slow...Written 25 November 2018
- Went for an outing with family and friends. Overall spread for games, swimming pool and other activities are nice. Definitely spread for food was nice, however food quality needs to be improved and taken a notch up.Written 2 October 2022
- Very nice place to kill time. I had some free time left at the end of my journey so visited this place and enjoyed a lot.Written 25 September 2018
- I went to Urban Akhara with my project team (group of 40 people) for a Corporate Team Outing and we all had a lot of fun!
The team activity coordinators are the nicest (and super fit) people who gel well with the group and make sure that they make people have fun while getting them involved in great team building activities.
There are multiple activities with varying degree of difficulty and the arena is large enough to play games like football and cricket once the team building is done.
The DJ plays till 10 pm (given the proximity to a residential area) and drinks are served till 8 pm. The quality of food could've been much better, but then again, you can't get everything.
We went for the outing yesterday, and our muscles are sore today... But the memories will last forever.Written 22 November 2019
- We celebrated the birthday of my daughter here. Good venue. Ambience mall is very crowded. The animators were good. overall OK experienceWritten 19 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Gurugram (Gurgaon)
- These are the best places for kid-friendly game & entertainment centres in Gurugram (Gurgaon):See more game & entertainment centres for children in Gurugram (Gurgaon) on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly game & entertainment centres in Gurugram (Gurgaon):See more budget-friendly game & entertainment centres in Gurugram (Gurgaon) on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for game & entertainment centres in Gurugram (Gurgaon):See more game & entertainment centres for adrenaline seekers in Gurugram (Gurgaon) on Tripadvisor