- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Absolutely neat and clean. The pictures are display are stunning. The esthetics of the place are done too well, to calm your screaming soul to halt and let it breath. The place has been surrounded by trees and plants and flowers to make it look more nature and soothing
Also the cafe is awesome, the food tastes just right and overall you leave the place with a beautiful experience. Not to mention the reading area.Written 17 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A delightful, first-of-its-kind experience with a miniature garden in India.
This place has a scaled set up of elaborate rail networks, going through towns, bridges and popular sites. The scaled models of houses, roads, trains and the landscape are very accurate and mimic how they would be in real life. Complete with rail sounds, lights and things such as railway crossings, railways stations and so on, everything seems very real.
Everything seems even more magical in the late evening once the dusk lighting is turned on, there are very detailed lighting in each attraction, making it even more life-like.
You get to operate the trains and boats yourself, along with several other activities, such as cars in a model town, circus set up and so on.
It is clear that this place has been built through terrific and sincere passion and it is done with immense attention-to-detail, to ensure you can enjoy it whether as an amateur or as someone who is interested in this hobby. The hosts are very warm and enjoy talking about how they came up with this idea and the thought behind each scale model set up.
There are several activities you can do apart from the scale models: board games, garden games such as badminton, so kids and adults alike can thoroughly enjoy themselves.
Overall, a very enjoyable visit. It is heartening to see such a set up in India; hopefully it brings together those with similar interests and furthers this hobby.Written 26 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very good place to spend time where we can witness a nice collection of arts. Good place for art lovers.Written 30 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- in these museum there id some old thinks are managed by the deistic and with well care and management.Written 22 September 2019
- This place a nice collection of rare materials which are very wonderful to see. Can visit this place at leisure time.Written 30 October 2019
- A good place for art lovers and interesting art facts and painting s on display to catch your attention even if you are not a paint loverWritten 25 March 2019
- excellent central location and high end art collections ,antiquities, paintings. a must visit place in gurgoan.Written 3 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Gurugram (Gurgaon)
- These are the best places for budget-friendly museums in Gurugram (Gurgaon):See more budget-friendly museums in Gurugram (Gurgaon) on Tripadvisor