- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Health is wealth is truly speaking for this wonderful journey in this busy schedules and really enjoyedWritten 1 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- HAd a nice experience of cross fit. The coach and faculty and nice, cooperating and experienced fellowsWritten 25 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Found this studio in Gurgaon recently and really loved its classes and the teachers there
A must try out place for all yoga lovers aroundWritten 15 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I read all the reviews and wonder if it was a confluence of all aspects that resulted in a bad experience. But what I am going to describe further is not a subjective opinion.
I get it that the place is neat and clean, service of the masseuses great but what cannot be denied is the poor sound proofing of the spa rooms.
My sister and I went to Unora at Le Meridian for a sisters day out with a plan to have a massage followed by lunch at Le Meridian. (You can see my 5 star review of Le Meridian. So I am usually not a complainer. I have done many reviews at many locations). We chose to be in a couple’s suite to be together. The room and it facilities were great. 5 minutes into the massage we started hearing music from the event next door. It kept getting louder interfering with what was supposed to be a zen mood. We mentioned this to our masseuses and there was little that she could do. The event venue next door had the right to play the music. Unfortunately, the spa was not constructed with this in mind. After 20 min into our 60 min massage we gave up due to the high drum beat Bhangra music being heard from the event. We love Bhangra but not when we are in for a massage.
What was even more appealing was that when we decided to abandon the massage and complained to the manager, he was trying to justify it and was willing to refund half the amount. Why should we bother spending even half the amount when even manager could hear the loud music? They offered to move us to individual suits across the room but that still had interrupted our session. In the end, after some back and forth with the manager he refunded the full amount.
The lack of sound proofing of the couple’s massage room is non-debatable and is not subjective. Sound proofing is a basic requirement of a spa. I shouldn’t have to choose my spa appointment based on the events at the location surrounding the spa.Written 18 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Gurugram (Gurgaon)
- These places are best for health/fitness clubs & gyms in Gurugram (Gurgaon):See more health/fitness clubs & gyms in Gurugram (Gurgaon) on Tripadvisor