- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Amazingly relaxing experience. Surrounded by lush greenery...you can even hear the cackle of some birds during your spa experience. Complementary home grown lemon grass tea at the end of the session. Very courteous and kind staff. Masseuse very professional and just great with the massages Overall excellent experience.Written 6 August 2022
- Third visit in Gurugram Marriott. Awesome place to stay staff is very generous specially Mahesh, Shikha and Dhirendr were awesome very generous. Food was awesome. Whole staff take care us. I give 5 star for everything.Written 16 January 2021
- I got ayurvedic massage which includes taxes and tip etc last year. It was best experience. I have use the facility on 12nd Jan 2020.Written 21 January 2020
- It was a great experience ...loved the ambience of spa...got very relaxing massage .....i will surely recommend to everyone ...it was reallyy gud👍👍Written 16 June 2022
- What a place .. loved the therapy and the place. Super relaxing experience and extremely neat place. They are true professionals. Must visit for every spa lover.Written 2 April 2022
- This place is amazing. I was too much tired and my friend recommended me Red Orchid spa. I found the same thing what my friend and Google reviews stays about this place.
Very neat and clean and hygiene place. Manage Varun is really good. I took Deep tissue therapy from Liza and the the therapy was superb. All my pain gone and what it left.... a deep relaxation.
I must recommend this place to everyoneWritten 1 August 2022
- The experience in Tattva Spa was amazing. I had the best massage of my life. I felt so revitalized and definitely I suggest to everyone who visits Gurugram to try one of his therapies. Specially thanks to Sam for renewing my body!Written 12 January 2021
- The spa has pocket friendly treatment at the same time it do not compromise on the services which make it best. Staff is also friendly and take cares of all your needs.Written 13 October 2019
- I have visited many spa's for treatment, but Alizi Spa Gurgaon is the most amazing place as per my views. I had taken the couple room with a deep tissue massage. The therapist Miss Zoya was too good in her profession, body language, communication and experience. It was real deep tissue massage, I could feel in my body. She had real good hands and I was relaxed. After the treatment I got into Jacuzzi and it was real heavens. I would recommend all my friends to experience the place..
She suggested four hand massage i will definitely next will take Four hand massage in this Spa..
Thank youWritten 27 November 2022
- They offer great massages at very reasonable price. Visited them for the first time and bought their membership. Masseuse was good. This spa chain is very economical but still they have maintained good standards. You cannot compare them with high end spas like three graces but as you are paying nearly half the amount, the money is well spent. Highly recommended. Swedish massage was great.Written 15 February 2016
- Great massage and aromatic scrub, soothing music and perfect dim light helps you destress your mind and muscles .. they have several other variety of scrub and skin detox .. highly recommended.Written 30 December 2019
- I have tour job and always went to all over india .I have take massage by manny Spa but never satisfied but once upon a time am went to Gurgaon Tattva spa. I Reach Where and got Best Memorable Service Of My Life . Really Their’s Staff Behaviour and services is very - very sweat . I Feel as That I am King of my Home . its not very cost they provide their service in very low price against other Spa Parlour.Written 3 November 2019
- It was awesome experience to have full body massage to get complete relaxation with in one hour.I decided to visit there regularly .Written 20 February 2019
- Very well trained and polite staff. Had a great time while relaxing body and senses. Soon planning to go for a longer session.Written 31 May 2019
- After a long day of work at office,I needed a place to relax my body and mind.Visited this Spa.As soon as I entered the aroma caught me and the way I was treated throughout has to be appreciated.Would love to visit it again.Keep it upWritten 20 April 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Gurugram (Gurgaon)
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Gurugram (Gurgaon):See more spas & wellness for couples in Gurugram (Gurgaon) on Tripadvisor