What travellers are saying
- It has been the First Beach visit of my life Before this one I haven’t visited any beach in My life.
A Beautiful Environment So many people’s here roaming around. And Plenty of adventure activities too.Written 11 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Benaulim beach is one of the cleanest beaches in Goa. The sand is white and soft, easy to walk on. The waves are not too strong and one can go a fair distance into the sea during the day for a dip. Life guards are around always. Carry water with you as you won't find it on the beach. There are some good restaurants on the beach for food and drinks.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Biggest beach in Goa plenty of Place and no crowd. There are few couples here and there but not much of people. Shaks are availableWritten 16 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- its very quite and away from all the hustle bustle of North goa.enjoyed long walks and less crowd. lovely sunsetsWritten 3 December 2023
- True to its name, the Sunset Beach, nestled between Utorda and Majorda, lives up to its reputation by offering a serene and tranquil atmosphere. This hidden gem is less crowded, providing a peaceful escape for visitors. However, finding parking can be a bit challenging due to limited space. Fortunately, there is a paid parking option available for a nominal fee of 50rs for a four-wheeler and 20rs for a two-wheeler, allowing visitors to conveniently park their vehicles and enjoy the beach without worries.Written 26 June 2023
- We have been coming to Goa from the UK for nearly 20 years and have always trusted The Din Brothers for all of our jewellery requirements, including amazing repairs. Masood Shah always treats us like family, and nothing is too much trouble. That's why we always come back. Everything we have purchased in Goa has been certified with a receipt for insurance, and everything we have bought has been valued in the UK way above the purchase price. So I have 100% trust and confidence with their service. We hope to see you all again real soon!Written 25 March 2023
- Great massage should visit it's not costly and would feel relaxed
When in goa you all should visit and enjoy the massageWritten 17 March 2021
- Incredible jeweller, great value and very honest - much appreciated.
We purchase a beautiful green onyx watch, and emerald earrings. VJ was very helpful, and completely honest in telling us the different values, qualities etc.
Will be coming back soon!Written 29 April 2023