What travellers are saying
- It has been the First Beach visit of my life Before this one I haven’t visited any beach in My life.
A Beautiful Environment So many people’s here roaming around. And Plenty of adventure activities too.Written 11 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Benaulim beach is one of the cleanest beaches in Goa. The sand is white and soft, easy to walk on. The waves are not too strong and one can go a fair distance into the sea during the day for a dip. Life guards are around always. Carry water with you as you won't find it on the beach. There are some good restaurants on the beach for food and drinks.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Biggest beach in Goa plenty of Place and no crowd. There are few couples here and there but not much of people. Shaks are availableWritten 16 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mobor Beach's appeal lies in its quieter atmosphere and cleanliness compared to other nearby beaches like Cavelossim. It's great to know that St. Regis and Holiday Inn are recommended stay options in the area. These hotels likely offer comfortable accommodations and convenient amenities for visitors.
As for dining options, Fisherman's Wharf sounds like a fantastic restaurant to enjoy some delicious seafood. Seafood lovers will likely appreciate the opportunity to savor fresh and tasty dishes there.
Overall, Mobor Beach seems like a delightful destination for those seeking a more serene and less crowded beach experience, along with excellent accommodation choices and delightful dining options.Written 21 June 2023
- True to its name, the Sunset Beach, nestled between Utorda and Majorda, lives up to its reputation by offering a serene and tranquil atmosphere. This hidden gem is less crowded, providing a peaceful escape for visitors. However, finding parking can be a bit challenging due to limited space. Fortunately, there is a paid parking option available for a nominal fee of 50rs for a four-wheeler and 20rs for a two-wheeler, allowing visitors to conveniently park their vehicles and enjoy the beach without worries.Written 26 June 2023
- One of the cleanest, silent beach in South Goa, felt like private beach. Went with family and friends in Nov 2021Written 23 December 2021
- A Beautiful and Clean Beach You can enjoy the Best Subset here.
So Many Couples Visit here and Beautiful escape.
Must Visit if you are in Goa.Written 10 October 2023